Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2010 1:17:25 PM EDT
Either my search skills are lacking, or I am not looking in the right spots.

This last weekend, my gal and I picked up a P22 for her to learn on.  She wants to take some classes together and learn how to handle a gun properly, and maybe even open carry when we're up north at the cabin and such.  

Does anyone have a holster they would recommend?  Remember this is for a gal, and she would like to have the option to use it without a belt (sorry, I am very uneducated when it comes to holsters so please forgive me on the lack of proper terms if there is one).

And before anyone asks - here she is:

Link Posted: 6/21/2010 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Fobus makes a decent paddle holster for the P22.  It's what *my* gal uses.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fobus makes a decent paddle holster for the P22.  It's what *my* gal uses.

Very nice - she likes it and the price is right.  My gal will pick this up next paycheck unless someone has a better suggestion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the fobus one.. its not bad, but unless you wear your belt really tight, I've not been able to make consistent draws from it. But all that said... there dont appear to be a whole lot of choices for the P22. I would like an inside-the-belt one but have not found one yet....

Okki
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The last couple of times I have used my
Fobus with my P22, it kept pulling my
front sight off.   I'm not sure how, but luckily
I was able to find it when it did happen.
I still need to look into why it was happening...

I don't know what I'll buy next, if I can't work
it out with the Fobus...

Also, I had to use a heat gun to relieve the
tension on the trigger guard. It was way too
stiff, right out of the blister pack.

FYI

John

Oh yea. To the OP, she's a keeper!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top