Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/13/2005 9:27:03 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my Kimber Custom/Target II that fits on the belt and covers the trigger. I'm going to be using this holster for action pistol (like the IDPA) so I need something that is quick to draw. I was thinking of getting something without the thumb brakes. Would you agree? I'm also not wanting to spend a arm and a leg for a holster. I'd put a $50 limit or there abouts. I greatly appreciate any and all ideas/suggestions. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:29:30 PM EDT
Get a Comp-tac straight draw belt holster. I just got one for my Kimber Custom TLE/RL II to use in IPSC and it is really nice. I had a thumb brake holster, but my draw is incredibly faster with my new comptac. It's only $58.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:21:10 AM EDT
serpa from blackhawk is right around 50.00

covers trigger
no thumb break
Gun locks in place and is quickly released
Blackhawk

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:23:09 AM EDT
+1 on the serpa. you can get it with out the lock. check out the ee i cant think of his whole name but the last part is grant hes from va just ordered one from him last week got it 2 days ago and its great. plus its $44 from blackhawk and $36 from grant
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:35:08 AM EDT
I ended up getting the SERPA from BHI. I haven't had a chance to use in a shoot yet but I think it is what I was looking for. Thank you everyone for your input and help. Oh by the way I also got that Fobus 4500 like you got in the pictures. Hold the mags nice and tight.

MidwayUSA is having a sale right now on WilsonCombat magazines and I picked up five. Two 8rd and three 10rd. Can't wait to go to get out to the range and practice for a match. How many rounds and mags would you say you use during a stage?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:49:16 PM EDT
hope you like yours as much as I have like mine

let us know how you like it after some range time

I really like the positive click when the pistol locks in

in fact I going to get one for my XD-40 service also

Top Top