Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 9:27:03 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my Kimber Custom/Target II that fits on the belt and covers the trigger.  I'm going to be using this holster for action pistol (like the IDPA) so I need something that is quick to draw. I was thinking of getting something without the thumb brakes. Would you agree? I'm also not wanting to spend a arm and a leg for a holster. I'd put a $50 limit or there abouts. I greatly appreciate any and all ideas/suggestions. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a Comp-tac straight draw belt holster. I just got one for my Kimber Custom TLE/RL II to use in IPSC and it is really nice. I had a thumb brake holster, but my draw is incredibly faster with my new comptac. It's only $58.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
serpa from blackhawk is right around 50.00

covers trigger
no thumb break
Gun locks in place and is quickly released
Blackhawk

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 on the serpa. you can get it with out the lock. check out the ee i cant think of his whole name but the last part is grant hes from va just ordered one from him last week got it 2 days ago and its great. plus its $44 from blackhawk and $36 from grant
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I ended up getting the SERPA from BHI. I haven't had a chance to use in a shoot yet but I think it is what I was looking for. Thank you everyone for your input and help. Oh by the way I also got that Fobus 4500 like you got in the pictures. Hold the mags nice and tight.

MidwayUSA is having a sale right now on WilsonCombat magazines and I picked up five. Two 8rd and three 10rd. Can't wait to go to get out to the range and practice for a match. How many rounds and mags would you say you use during a stage?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#5]
hope you like yours as much as I have like mine

let us know how you like it after some range time

I really like the positive click when the pistol locks in

in fact I going to get one for my XD-40 service also

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top