Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/24/2006 4:12:25 PM EDT
Wandered past one at the local Gander a couple days ago... GI-ish model with a lowered ejection port... brand new for $380. According to www.highstandard.com these are Interarms imports, but I thought Interarms closed up shop about 5 -7 years ago?

I'm not in the 1911 market right now since I already have a nice Series '70, but does anyone know if these are worth having when compared to a Springfield GI model for about the same money?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:59:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mr_camera_man:
Wandered past one at the local Gander a couple days ago... GI-ish model with a lowered ejection port... brand new for $380. According to www.highstandard.com these are Interarms imports, but I thought Interarms closed up shop about 5 -7 years ago?

I'm not in the 1911 market right now since I already have a nice Series '70, but does anyone know if these are worth having when compared to a Springfield GI model for about the same money?

The Cabella's in West Virginia had one that I took a look at. Nothing terribly impressive and for the price I think I'd go with the SA as its a known commodity.

I've unfortunetly found that cheap in a 1911 isn't always the best way to go if you want a reliable firearm...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:20:39 PM EDT
i thought they were being made by ARMSCOR in the Philipines now...
Top Top