Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2003 4:26:14 PM EDT
I picked up a new holster for my Walther P99 yesterday.  It looked pretty comparable to a Galco Royal Guard.  I've tried it out and like it so far, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has had experience with the High Noon holsters.  It looks like the company is in Florida, but this is the first time I've looked at them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have six or seven HNH and they have always exceeded my expectations. It's pretty hard to beat a great leather holster at a fair price with rapid response from a company that stands behind their products 100%.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one for my Beretta 96G Vertec that I carried for almost a year, Sky High Model? It is a good holster at a good price with quick delivery.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:54:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Slide Guard for my USP45 compact.

Very nice holster. Great price.

I also use their mag holders for all my other guns too.

Good products, good prices, fast shipping.
Whats not to love?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one for my Taurus. Its a great holster. I actually just ordered another for my 1911 micro compact. They are the Downunders with the Clip.

I would definatly recomend them

KC
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Highly recommended.

I have several, some OWB, and some IWB.  great leather for the money, and shipping is quick!  Especially considering I'm a lefty.  I love the adjustable tension feature.  Look at the lined holsters...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top