Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 4/28/2002 7:00:33 AM EDT

I have followed the Kahr arms website for 2-3 years and it seems to me that they tend to come out with a 9 mm product and then sometime later the same model but in .40.

I like my K40 but it does kick a bit, a larger gun might be nice, guess I will have to wait and see if anyone gets the T9 and can compare the recoil to the standard K9 as a way of comparison.

What do you think, will there will be a T 40 in a few months, maybe in time for Christmas?

Quickdraw - I decided against he ported barrel, because when I am satisfied I am through the K40's break in period I do plan to carry it at times. Put the money toward a CZ75D compact (PCR) instead - just getting out of the doghouse on this one!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:20:00 AM EDT
I agree with your appraisal of how Kahr releases their new designs. Howerver, I have not received confirmation of the 40 and I am not sure about the Christmas timeline....I've already began bugging my sources at Kahr and haven't gotten any info yet. When I do, I'll post it here first.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:55:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/6/2002 3:58:07 PM EDT by Beachboy]

Originally Posted By reload4me2:

I have followed the Kahr arms website for 2-3 years and it seems to me that they tend to come out with a 9 mm product and then sometime later the same model but in .40.

My source at Kahr agrees that this is the normal progression

What do you think, will there will be a T 40 in a few months, maybe in time for Christmas?

My source says don't look for one by Christmas

Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top