Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2016 12:16:38 AM EDT
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knew where to find a used pair of Harrett grips for the Smith and Wesson 63?
I believe the style i want is the shooting star grips.

I don't want them for a S&W 63. It is for a project. With a little cutting and fitting they fit a different gun and look and
feel great. I just don't want to pay the $122 for a new pair just to cut them up.

If i cant find a pair, does anyone know a different grip that is very similar?

Thanks to all that can help.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:36:40 AM EDT

I swear I post this in every grip thread http://ahrendsgripsusa.com/revolver.htm

He sells on ebay too just find the one you want and find it on ebay

if you want a fancy oiled finish you must order from him. he no longer sells cocobolo
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:47:48 PM EDT
Is the 63 unique in the grip frame or is it just a j-frame (which is what I am thinking).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top