Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2005 6:22:49 PM EDT
I just got a G22 for my on duty and off duty piece (I believe u should be familiar with one gun so I use it as a duel purpose) I've got no problems what so ever concealing it and it's actually a joy since I previously carried a 1911. But now I discovered the G35. I was wondering is there a signifigant difference between these models? will I see better accuracy, less recoil and faster follow ups with the 35? How do they shoot in comparison? Also does anyone here conceal a 35? Thanks

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:30:51 PM EDT
I can easily conceal my G35 with a jacket on but summer wear is pretty tough.
The accuracy is greater due to a longer barrel and also longer sight radius and it makes sense since they use it for competition.
I'm not sure about the recoil difference though because I never shot a G22
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:49:49 PM EDT
I have owned both.  Got rid of the 22 and kept the 35.  Here in TX where its warm about 9 months out of the year.  I carry my 35 in a Galco OWB holster with an extra mag pouch on either a Galco   1 1/4 inch belt or a GOULD and Goodrich 1 3/4 inch belt.  Conceals quite well.  I am 5'10, 180lbs I usually wear a Haines(wifebeater) t-shirt covered by a short sleeve button up shirt.  The kind made to be worn untucked.

As far as recoil goes, I think the 35 kicks alot less than the 22.  I think its a whole lot more accurate.  I have on numerous occassions hit pieplates at 75 yards with mine.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:52:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 45ProCarry:
I have owned both.  Got rid of the 22 and kept the 35.  Here in TX where its warm about 9 months out of the year.  I carry my 35 in a Galco OWB holster with an extra mag pouch on either a Galco   1 1/4 inch belt or a GOULD and Goodrich 1 3/4 inch belt.  Conceals quite well.  I am 5'10, 180lbs I usually wear a Haines(wifebeater) t-shirt covered by a short sleeve button up shirt.  The kind made to be worn untucked.

As far as recoil goes, I think the 35 kicks alot less than the 22.  I think its a whole lot more accurate.  I have on numerous occassions hit pieplates at 75 yards with mine.

35 kicks less and does not have the tendency to flip up, largely due to length.
Top Top