Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 1:12:28 PM EDT
I own a Kimber TLE and I want either the 7 or most liekly the 8 round mag with the base pad but I don't know which one I need off of that site. Cna you help me? Also does anyone have pics of what it mag look like in the TLE? I hear they stick out a bit depending on the mag. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2005 1:21:43 PM EDT by arowneragain]
47D is the standard 8-round magazine w/ the .350" bumper.

It will, in your kimber, look pretty much exactly like it looks in any other 1911 you put it in.

There are loads of places to get them cheaper than midway's website.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:23:45 PM EDT
Like where? I heard they had the best deal right now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:27:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KevinCa316:
Like where? I heard they had the best deal right now.

brownell's, if you have dealer pricing.

ebay, but I'd be careful buyingused ones.

the EE here on arfcom, there's ALWAYS a good deal or three on wilson 47d's here.

the gear for sale (?) forum on 1911forum.com is a good place, too.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:40:15 PM EDT
I rarely buy used magazines. Often those are the ones that didn't function in the sellers gun.
Top Top