Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2007 11:07:10 AM EDT
After comparing an Alessi ankle holster to one by Galco I decided that the Alessi is the best quality ever in the history of the world, the end.

After researching it online to order one, however, I was distressed to find out there was a wait of 20-50 weeks for one, as they're custom made and Mr. Alessi is super busy!

So, I emailed him and said I definitely wanted one regardless of the wait... he emailed me back and said that due to Federal contracts for DHS they're cranking out the Glock 26 Ankle holster like hotcakes and I could get one in only "a few short weeks!"

I immediately sent him payment and I just wanted to pass the word on to anyone else who has been wanting one of these but may have been put off by having to wait half a year to a year to get one!    

These are seriously the best ankle holster I've ever played with and I hope this has helped someone!

Link Posted: 11/21/2007 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a link to his web site? Did a search but didn't find it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know of a website.

I got his email from GlockTalk ~>  [email protected]

He responded a few hours after I emailed him and is very prompt and polite!
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dont know of a website.

I got his email from GlockTalk ~>  [email protected]

He responded a few hours after I emailed him and is very prompt and polite!

Lou's great to do business with.  He spends most of his time during the day working in the shop & generally responds (very promptly) to emails after hours & on Saturdays.

I've got 2 Alessi holsters (CQC/I & J-frame ankle) with another CQC/I on order.  I've tried multiple other brands & types of IWB & OWB, but keep coming back to the same ones - Lou's.

They're expensive but worth every penny.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Got it today!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Of all the ways I have ever carried a handgun, an ankle holster is the most cumbersome and difficult to deal with.  What made you want an ankle holster, and for this kind of money?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#6]
When sitting in tight confines my ankle is more readily accessible than my hip...i.e. my car with a seatbelt on.

I dont want to give the impression that a gun on my ankle is the only weapon on me.

It's just a backup.   I normally have a Para Ordnance P14.45 LDA on my right hip, a Kel-Tec P3AT in my front left pants pocket, and now I'll have a Glock 26 on my left ankle.

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an Alessi ankle holster for my G26.  You will love it!

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#8]
<----- Five or six Alessi holsters, at least seven pouches and two belts on order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top