Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2012 1:05:21 PM EDT
I was on the waitlist for a Ruger 1911 for a few months. I got impatient and in the meantime I picked up a Sig GSR 1911. Love the gun, fantastic shooters.

That being said, my waitlisted Ruger just came in and I'm wondering if I'd be better off to switch to the Ruger or keep the Sig? The Ruger is $587 OTD, and I feel I could get $750 for my Sig.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:09:15 PM EDT
keep them both.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:13:00 PM EDT
Get Ruger. Sell Sig.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:01:26 PM EDT
For $587, I'd pick up the Ruger. Keep both - you can never have enough 1911s.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:56:39 PM EDT
SIGs with the front strap checkering feel much more stable in the hand.  The Rugers are nice, but the SIGs simply kick ass.


That being said..... Getting both can't hurt if you have the money to spend.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:36:01 PM EDT
Get both...or


Get Ruger. Sell Sig.

I'm biased against external extractors and the goofy sig slide profile.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 6:40:42 PM EDT
OMG, if this isn't leading to the most obvious arfcom-ism ever.

roy d....for Pete's sakeGet Both!
Top Top