Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:15:15 PM EDT
I realized that I now have one each of the paper, linen and canvas Gatorback grips.  I figured I'd post a few group photos.  It also gives me a chance to see how the "auto fix" button works on my photo program.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.  

Between the 3 different materials, which do you like the best?  I take it they have varying degrees of coursness / grip?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very nice.  

Between the 3 different materials, which do you like the best?  I take it they have varying degrees of coursness / grip?

Without question, I prefer the canvas.  Its a good bit mor grippy but still doesn't cut up the hand like some grips do.  The primary gripping ability is due to the contours cut into the material, but the canvas just gives a bit of surface grip as well.  Its not so much as to stick to clothing though and it would still be fine on a concealed carry gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top