Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2013 7:36:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2013 7:37:22 AM EDT by Flashbang1063]
Looking to ditch the CT laser grips on a Kimber Ultra for either Harrison Carry Grooves or the VZ Operators. This is eventually going to be a carry gun. Just looking for some opinions...on the grips, not the Kimber
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:06:05 AM EDT
How are you planning on carry? OWB or IWB? If IWB, will it be directly against your skin or are you going to wear an undershirt/T-shirt. I have a few sets of both Operators and Operators II but they are on range guns. Not sure I'd want them rubbing against my skin all day. For carry, I have a pair of VZ's Elite Tactical Carry grips.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:20:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2013 9:22:17 AM EDT by Flashbang1063]
Originally Posted By Engineer:
How are you planning on carry? OWB or IWB? If IWB, will it be directly against your skin or are you going to wear an undershirt/T-shirt. I have a few sets of both Operators and Operators II but they are on range guns. Not sure I'd want them rubbing against my skin all day. For carry, I have a pair of VZ's Elite Tactical Carry grips.

Both IWB and OWB...always have a wife beater under my shirt. Using Crossbreed IWB and Raven Concealment OWB
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:56:26 AM EDT
I love my VZ Aliens. I too carry in a Crossbreed IWB and you 100% need to wear a wife beater..
I was going to go with the Operator but they were a bit too aggressive for IWB carry. As it is the Aliens tear up my wife beaters..
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:43:13 AM EDT
Love the VZ Operators, I do by lightly sand them with 800 to take off the sharp points.
Top Top