Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:14:04 PM EDT
I have a new USPc .40 LEM that came with two 12 round mags. I do not like the "pinky" floorplate lip. I was at the gun show and got two new USPc .40 floorplates that have a old style webing with large hole in the center. Got home and they will not fit! Had in my mind the full size USP I just sold mags and not the new mags that have slip on VS tang lips. Can you still get 12 round USPc .40 mags with the old style floorplates?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw some of the .40c mags without finger rest at a local shop. I have no idea if they are still available from HK or if he just has old stock at the shop. I can get a price for you if you want but I'm pretty sure it was the retail price a lot of them seem to go for...  either $35 or $39, then there would be shipping.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I may have a few of those.  I'll look, it may take a few days, I just moved, and my gun stuff, is sitting in boxes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Gordon Miller has/had the flat base plate, USPc 40 12 round mags for $20, used.....but like new, I picked up 4 of them. Might email to see if he has any left
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for looking guys. I can not stand the new "rubber" lip on these floorplates. I am going to see on my end what I can do also. To chad504 when you get a chance to look after moving shoot me a IM and let me know what amount you would need to get out of them.  Trapfan
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top