Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/8/2006 12:10:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/14/2006 6:50:00 PM EST by firemedic2000]
You guys are horrible. After reading the posts here I traded my G30 for an H&KC 40 cal and not only that I bought another one. You guys need to get a life. NO NOT AT ALL !!! I can't help myself I want anotherh.gif

Mack
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:33:59 PM EST
Muahahahaha
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:28:06 PM EST
Is there a problem here?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:08:35 PM EST
I bought one. I bought 3 more after that. freakin people here
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:23:57 PM EST
Welcome to the dark side. My H&Ks are the only pistols I will never consider selling. Matter of fact, I have plans for a couple more...USP Tactical .45 and another USP Compact in either .40 or .357 for a dedicated truck pistol. The only reason I haven't bought the USPc is because of my lack of decisiveness over the caliber. I've tried .357 SIG in SIG pistols but not the H&K yet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:40:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By firemedic2000:
You guys are horrible. After reading the posts here I traded my G30 for an H&KC 40 cal and not only that I bought another one. You guys need to get a life. NO NOT AT ALL !!! I can't help myself I want another

Mack

I hope one of them has a stainless slide........You must own at least one in stainless.
It's a well known rule.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:43:58 AM EST
I don't think I'm gonna get a stainless. Stainless gun seems to jinx me on 3 occassions.
sig p220st, bought new, dead out of the box. ruger stainless p95, crappy accuracy. my USP9 outshot that ruger. Stainless Springfield 1911, jamomatic. well, that could've been the 1911 thing.

4 HK USP's, 100% absolute reliability records, so I don't want to ruin that perfection
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:17:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By ORinTX:
Welcome to the dark side. My H&Ks are the only pistols I will never consider selling. Matter of fact, I have plans for a couple more...USP Tactical .45 and another USP Compact in either .40 or .357 for a dedicated truck pistol. The only reason I haven't bought the USPc is because of my lack of decisiveness over the caliber. I've tried .357 SIG in SIG pistols but not the H&K yet.

Well I can give you a full report on the .357sig (USPc), my 22nd bday present which happens to be somewhere on a truck from Texas heading towards Pennsylvania, in just a few days!

I jumped on the CDNN deal that is going on right now. $599 for a USPc .357sig w/ a holster, rail adapter, laser, and 3 mags... brand new. When they're selling $729+ elsewhere for just the gun this was a no brainer--I've been waiting for a decent deal on a HK for a bit now lol

Side note, they also have LEM USPc's in .45 and .40 but I decided I wanted to go with the regular .357sig variant 1.

MY TRIGGER FINGER ITCHES!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:05:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By sysfailur:

Originally Posted By ORinTX:

Well I can give you a full report on the .357sig (USPc), my 22nd bday present which happens to be somewhere on a truck from Texas heading towards Pennsylvania, in just a few days!

I jumped on the CDNN deal that is going on right now. $599 for a USPc .357sig w/ a holster, rail adapter, laser, and 3 mags... brand new. When they're selling $729+ elsewhere for just the gun this was a no brainer--I've been waiting for a decent deal on a HK for a bit now lol

Side note, they also have LEM USPc's in .45 and .40 but I decided I wanted to go with the regular .357sig variant 1.

MY TRIGGER FINGER ITCHES!!!!!!

congrats!

in reference to the 357 sig round...

double up on ear plugs and fight the urge to fire it at night.

ask me how I know.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top