Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2009 1:53:38 PM EDT
Are the hammer, trigger and sear interchangable on the 9mm and 40 cal HiPowers?  I want to buy some Cylinder and Slide parts for my 9mm and 40 cal HiPowers and I can't find any info on there website.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The only difference between the frames of the 9mm and .40 version is the ejector. Other wise the parts are the same.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The only difference between the frames of the 9mm and .40 version is the ejector. Other wise the parts are the same.

+1.  Just compared them side by side.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!  I just put two Cylinder and slide combat triggers in my 9mm and 40 cal Hi-Powers.   No more mag safties and better trigger pulls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top