Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 12:55:28 PM EDT
So in trying to deal one thing for others, I attempted to work a Kholster for my M&P into a deal with Adam (Reaperatm). He refused it and said GLK34 makes the only holsters he will wear. This intrigued me since I wanted a kydex high riding 15 degree backward cant that would tuck in against my body for crossdraw for my M&P9. In addition, I also wanted a kydex holster for my Jframe appendix carry.

Adam got me in touch with Greg and a deal was made. He needed to mold my jframe so I dropped it off and told him what I wanted on a thursday. He called me on sunday for me to come pick them up.

Here are the pics of his work. Very good retention and smooth draw.It's amazing the difference a good holster makes. I'd carry the jframe maybe 25% of the time previously but now I'm at maybe 80%. If you need a holster contact him. He is AAAHolsters LLC.

Pictured are holsters for my jframe, M&P and a holster made for my roommates father to carry his tiny beretta.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top