Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/14/2007 5:52:36 PM EDT
I know HSGI is good stuff; the only reason I ask is because they list their holsters as being good for all Glocks. Being that 21s are a bit thicker than 17s, is the fit good? Are they adjustable?

Link Posted: 4/14/2007 6:42:46 PM EDT
It's not going to be a problem. The HSGI holsters actually vary in pistol type by the trigger guard area. The thickness of the interior will accommodate your G21.

Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:00:35 PM EDT
Cool, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:01:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/14/2007 7:03:08 PM EDT by DooMsDaYRangeR]
They ask you when buying a holster, that you give them your make and model.
www.highspeedgearinc.com/products.asp?cat=14

You select color, right or left hand and type in your make and model. I would buy directly from them, that way you know it will fit your gun right.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:17:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DooMsDaYRangeR:

You select color, right or left hand and type in your make and model. I would buy directly from them, that way you know it will fit your gun right.

True that, but every online dealer I checked (Optactical, SKD) just lists 'Glock'.

Eh. I'll give it a shot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:34:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Originally Posted By DooMsDaYRangeR:

True that, but every online dealer I checked (Optactical, SKD) just lists 'Glock'.

Eh. I'll give it a shot.

Thats why I said it would be best to buy directly from them. They have where you can enter your make and model, other sites don't have that. When I get the money to buy one, I will be buying one directly from them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 9:28:39 PM EDT
You'll be ok if you order the Glock model.

SKD Tactical has it listed that way for a reason. Gene gives you the option to list any make an model because he is the kind of guy that will make it happen if you type something like "CZ75".

**Disclaimer

This is not to say that if you type in a non-standard offering that you will get it shipped out ASAP! There will be some work and expense involved!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:08:42 PM EDT
I ended up ordering from HSGI. Per the person I spoke to on the phone, the 'Glock' holster is for all model Glocks and Sig P226/P228. The thumb-break needs to be adjusted (user-adjustable), but the holster body is the same.
Top Top