Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/3/2006 2:29:32 PM EDT
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a good shoulder hoster for a p7m8?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking for a decent paddle holster and possibly an IWB/CCW rig as well.  For such a fine handgun its hard to find good leather.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:17:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Kramer holsters are said to be some of the best out there. I love my horsehide belt holster for my P7M8
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a good shoulder hoster for a p7m8?  Thanks in advance.

Seems like Galco used to make one for the P7M8???????????????
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Lou Alessi bodyguard, don't even bother with anything else but a DelFatti.

I've probably had 5 or 6 different shoulder holsters for a variety of pistols over the years, nothing else even comes close.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Where do I get one?  

Quoted:
Lou Alessi bodyguard, don't even bother with anything else but a DelFatti.

I've probably had 5 or 6 different shoulder holsters for a variety of pistols over the years, nothing else even comes close.

www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/52483093/original.jpg

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where do I get one?  

Email Lou at [email protected] and tell him that Edwin sent you.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:26:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks

Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do I get one?  

Email Lou at [email protected] and tell him that Edwin sent you.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#8]
DelFatti and Alessi should be your only real options. Both gentlemen are first class.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:25:18 AM EDT
[#9]
yes they did, I actaully picked up a new old stock one a few weeks ago at a local shop, its OK, but really pretty low quality, I will be ordering something nicer and sell the Galco on Ebay ;)

FYI, the Galco will fit both the M8 and M13, same with the mag holder

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems like Galco used to make one for the P7M8???????????????

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If you order a bodyguard from Lou, just get him to make you a mag carrier for the M13 also.  It's only a little bit more, and if you have a M13/expect to get one/ or sell the holster later you'll be glad you did.

The best holster made for belt carry is Lou's CQC-S, here's mine.

If it's IWB you want I have been very pleased with a Milt Sparks VM-2.

Lou also makes some nice IWB holsters, here is a photo of his CQCI, obviously not a P7 but I have one in black and it's a fine trim holster.

You can go to the holster forum at parkcities tactical.com, but be warned, the good ones go quick!

And just for fun, here's a photo of my carry gun, no holster.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
good idea :) and yes I already have a M13, pair of M8, ect ect

whats the wait time for Lou? actaully waiting is not really a problem, heading into spring now, won't be wearing a shoulder rig untill next fall.

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you order a bodyguard from Lou, just get him to make you a mag carrier for the M13 also.  It's only a little bit more, and if you have a M13/expect to get one/ or sell the holster later you'll be glad you did.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
good idea :) and yes I already have a M13, pair of M8, ect ect

whats the wait time for Lou? actaully waiting is not really a problem, heading into spring now, won't be wearing a shoulder rig untill next fall.

Then you better order it now!

I got my bodyguard in a little over 3 months but that was a few years ago, but my CQC and mag holders took about 6 months here recently.  It was the belt mag holders that were the holdup, I don't think he does near as many for M13s as M8s.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:39:36 AM EDT
[#13]
There was a guy over at The Cult selling an Alessi shoulder rig not to long ago.  But it appears it sold.  Check in there every now and then though, they seem to pop up now and then.

The Cult (PCT) Holsters for sale
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top