BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:28 AM EDT
Are there any out there???  
With M6 or XML's installed on rails???
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#1]
there sure is. A couple of people make them one of them being Blade-tech www.blade-tech.com. A couple of the tactical gear manufactures also make them, which ones I cannot recall offhand. Just try doing a search in this site and on goggle.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I had Tactical Tailor custom make a Nylon dropleg for my USP45f with the UTL. Im gonna sell it since I no longer have the pistol.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Got any pics of it, I'm interested?
cp

Quoted:
I had Tactical Tailor custom make a Nylon dropleg for my USP45f with the UTL. Im gonna sell it since I no longer have the pistol.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Bianchi T6500
Link. It fits USP4 with UTL.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]
for a dropleg, blackhawk makes a cheap nylon one. Safariland and Bladetech make nice kydex ones.

I have an IWB for my USPF w/ UTL that is surprisingly comfortable and easy to conceal. It isn't on their site, but if you call them they will make it for you
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Try mercworx.com too, they make fantastic gear as well as the best knives out there.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top