Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:22:11 PM EDT
Hello, I'm new to AR15.com and was hopeing you could help me. I am considering getting an H&K USP .45. It would be my first handgun but I was wondering if anybody knew of some good non-leather small of the back holsters. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hello, I'm new to AR15.com and was hopeing you could help me. I am considering getting an H&K USP .45. It would be my first handgun but I was wondering if anybody knew of some good non-leather small of the back holsters. Thanks in advance.

Out of curiosity, why non-leather? I would tend to believe a leather holster would be 'somewhat' forgiving and not as harsh on the back as say type a kydex unit.
I have a couple of Galco SOB's (one for a USP 45 and the other a USP CT45) that work fine for their intended purpose.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fobus & Bladetech are the two big boys of non-leather holsters. No idea if either makes a SOB, you'll have to check their web sites.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Blade-Tech has somthing alot like what I wanted. Thanks a bunch. And I don't want leather because I don't like the feel and the look of leather. And if anyone is wondering or was looking for the same thing here is what I found Blade-Tech SOB Thanks again
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I cant knock the Blade-Tec version, but DeSantis makes an awesome one I use right now.  It's not made of REAL leather, but is sturdy and stiff as hell
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top