Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:22:11 PM EDT
Hello, I'm new to AR15.com and was hopeing you could help me. I am considering getting an H&K USP .45. It would be my first handgun but I was wondering if anybody knew of some good non-leather small of the back holsters. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:21:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CeeJTanK:
Hello, I'm new to AR15.com and was hopeing you could help me. I am considering getting an H&K USP .45. It would be my first handgun but I was wondering if anybody knew of some good non-leather small of the back holsters. Thanks in advance.

Out of curiosity, why non-leather? I would tend to believe a leather holster would be 'somewhat' forgiving and not as harsh on the back as say type a kydex unit.
I have a couple of Galco SOB's (one for a USP 45 and the other a USP CT45) that work fine for their intended purpose.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:58:27 PM EDT
Fobus & Bladetech are the two big boys of non-leather holsters. No idea if either makes a SOB, you'll have to check their web sites.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:07:39 AM EDT
Blade-Tech has somthing alot like what I wanted. Thanks a bunch. And I don't want leather because I don't like the feel and the look of leather. And if anyone is wondering or was looking for the same thing here is what I found Blade-Tech SOB Thanks again
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:56:05 PM EDT
I cant knock the Blade-Tec version, but DeSantis makes an awesome one I use right now. It's not made of REAL leather, but is sturdy and stiff as hell
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top