Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/14/2003 11:01:39 AM EDT
Do you guys know of anyone who makes a quality shoulder rig for the USP-C .45?

Horizontal carry, right hand draw, and quiet with no popping snaps or ripping velcro noises?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried Galco?  THey make good quality leather holsters.

www.usgalco.com
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Bianchi is another one who may have them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Gentlemen.  
I have both catalogs, but I was hoping to hear from someone who had a favorite shoulder rig for this fine pistol, and had some experience wearing it.
Best,
Fuego
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Most wearers of shoulder rigs have told me that they're strictly for cold weather as it takes at least a suit jacket for cover.

I have a hard time with holsters until I settled on using a Fobus paddle.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
A cop friend of mine actually does not like the shoulder holster.  He has been in foot pursuits with partners that have carried with a shoulder holster, during part of it the damn gun fell out and his buddy had to stop and pick the thing up.  Another pal of mine a SWAT officer carries his Sig in a Galco shoulder holster, most likely a SS2, and doesn't come across any problems.  Really its about the users preference.
Tried a Galco on before, Miami style, didn't really like it.  Uncomfortable on the shoulders, the SS2 style system looks much more comfortable.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, the deal is, I am about 30 pounds overweight, and the last thing I need is something besides my gut pushing my pants down.

That's why I was thinking of a shoulder rig.

The cheapest thing for me would be to lose 20-30 pounds, but I have a pork loin on the rotisserie as I write.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a shoulder rig for my HK USP 45C that I got from Kramer Handgun Leather in Tacoma, WA.

It was expensive - $180 - but worth every penny.  It has a double mag pouch on the right side and the holster on the left side.

Check them out, they make great products.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Galco Miami Classic.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I juat saw their ad in the American Rifleman.  I am going to try out one of their "shirts" first.  Thanks for the tip.
Fuego
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top