Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:57:32 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with the P9S 1970 s vintage.How much are they worth now any functioning problems.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:22:24 AM EDT
[#1]
depends on the model.

typicaly, the 45 targets are $1200-1400, the combat $100 less

not sure on the 9mm, I know AIM had police guns for $600? but the commercial guns go for more I think, dont think as much as the 45's however

I picked up a mint 45 target for $800 a few months ago, got really lucky

I would replace the buffer on any new to me p9, cost less than $20. My 45 did break the buffer housing suport, did not make the gun non functional(or dangerous) but I replaced it anyway

mags are not cheap, not sure on 9mm but the 45 mags are few and far between and run $70-80 when you find them

freaking amazingly accurate guns, odd low/different recoil as well, hard to explain.  the targets have an adjustable trigger as well as a adjustible trigget stop

I think the 45's may have more problem then the 9mm, just a guess though.

love mine :)

Quoted:
Anyone have any experience with the P9S 1970 s vintage.How much are they worth now any functioning problems.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a P9S 9mm two years ago USED for $475. I had the slide refinished and now it looks brand new. The P9S is the most accurate gun I own. I will out shoot my USP tactical 45 and P7M8.

Today AIM Surplus is selling these for $599 with mags and box, and they look brand new.

I just bought a P9S 45 Target USED on HKpro.com and I can not wait to shoot it.

Get one while you can, because those who own them do not sell them very often.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#3]
P9S is my favorite Hk handgun to shoot. As above, amazing accuracy, little recoil, and a butter-like trigger.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top