Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2003 10:28:20 AM EDT
I'm looking for night sights that will still allow me to see over a sound suppressor 1.38in OD.

The current sights work but are not tritium.

Anyone know where I can get some.

EDITED  Is there a match trigger I can get for one of these? Can a trigger job be done on these?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon's custon shop Tooltech Gunsight
can install tritium into your old sights.

1-248-628-1811

No toll free number.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the valuable info.  I will give them a call and see if they can do it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The Tac comes with HK's match trigger.

What's wrong with yours? The single action is very crisp on mine.
The double action is a little heavy, but manageable.
I would not change it, but if you feel like you must, Grayguns does USP trigger work.

check here www.hkpro.com/gg/graytrig.htm The link for the store is down, you'll have to contact Bruce direct.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a frame and slide at EGW (1911) and it is about to undergo a $2800 custom build.

I was making sure I could live with an HK Tactical and then my plan is to buy one and cancel the build.

I just realized it would be far easier to buy it and still afford a B&T carbon Fiber Impulse IIA sound suppressor this way.

I needed to know if
1 the HK TAC had a match trigger
2 If there were night sights availible

SOunds like a go now all I have to do is sell a TRP Operator slide and frame and buy the HK.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
The "match trigger" stories about the tac is a myth....I have a tac, a USP 9mm compact, and a USPf .40.  The Tac does not come with a "match trigger."  The confusion lies in the appearance of the trigger.  The Tac merely has a screw in the trigger that reduces take-up on the trigger return.  The tac trigger does not feel any better than a normal USP. The USP owner's manual confirms my observations.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 7:21:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually it is an overtravel ajustment and they do help and are normally found in match triggers.

When ajusted properly the trigger should brake and then move very slightly to the rear and stop not brake and move 1/4inch rearward.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top