Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2008 5:52:51 PM EDT
I fondled these today, and really really liked the feel of the "spiderman" grips... (they got kind of a web pattern to them)...

But at the price tag for a new one being around 900 locally, I can buy two glocks/m&p/beretta pistols for the same damn price...

I also really really liked the 9mm version, the grips feel absolutely outstanding!!!  

Does anyone have any experience with these newer pistols yet?

Link Posted: 3/12/2008 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not aware of the USP going out of production.  Of course, most of what I know is from this forum and some gun rags though
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Its more like a USP evolution.

The USP isn't going anywhere for a while.

I have the new HK45, and I sold my USP Tactical, because I realized that they were too similar...but the HK45 had the edge on it in terms of shootability (lower bore axis, slimmer grip, better ergos, and an awesome mag release).

I love it.

Well worth the $$ IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Its more like a USP evolution.

The USP isn't going anywhere for a while.

I have the new HK45, and I sold my USP Tactical, because I realized that they were too similar...but the HK45 had the edge on it in terms of shootability (lower bore axis, slimmer grip, better ergos, and an awesome mag release).

I love it.

Well worth the $$ IMHO.

I got to Fondle one yesterday... wow! The grip kicks ass!

As I told my FFL Dealer "Holy Shit, it's a USP on Steroids."
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I fondled these today, and really really liked the feel of the "spiderman" grips... (they got kind of a web pattern to them)...

But at the price tag for a new one being around 900 locally, I can buy two glocks/m&p/beretta pistols for the same damn price...
I also really really liked the 9mm version, the grips feel absolutely outstanding!!!  

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8a/HK45.JPG/300px-HK45.JPG

You nailed it.  The HK's are nice but are way overrated and overpriced.  You can get a decent 1911 for the price of the HK.  I'll take a G21, M&P 45 or XD45 and a couple cases of ammo over the HK anyday.  They do feel nice, but so does the M&P 45....
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You nailed it.  The HK's are nice but are way overrated and overpriced.  You can get a decent 1911 for the price of the HK.  I'll take a G21, M&P 45 or XD45 and a couple cases of ammo over the HK anyday.  They do feel nice, but so does the M&P 45....

Dammit... now I have to disagree with you again.

I bought both of my HKs for the price of a new Glock.  One new, one used.

What in particular makes you think they're overrated?
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I haven't seen the 9mm version of the above gun...

But comparing a full-size 9mm USP (mine was $450) to any of the above products (in 9mm) = HK FTW, no contest... Better controls, not 'unsafe by design' ala Glock, and so on...

Not being a .45 guy, I can't rate the .45 versions - I've never used them...
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I said in the other post, I've had horrible luck with HK's.  The six that I owned and the three we had in our rental case were all problematic.  There is a lot of hype around HK's, I fell for it and it took six of them to realize they were not that special.  The new HK45 is even MORE expensive than the other making it even MORE overrated IMO.
Link Posted: 3/12/2008 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
At a blatant attempt to hijack the thread, what broke in what guns?  Feel free to IM me.

Triggers quit working in two of them, the firing pin broke in two of them and the others were unreliable.  My USP Tactical was the only one that worked.  Sending them back to HK was a real joy as well.  

To move this into an HK thread, I quoted the above from your other post in the other thread.

Forgive me for thinking that this is completely chance because this is the first time I've ever heard of a mass failure of HKs.  Imagine how you'd drill someone if they had all these failures with a Glock and you'll understand how I feel.

Do you remember what models these were (USP, USP tacticals, P7)?  Can you give me a time frame of when they were made (date codes)?  And when you say "unreliable", what kind of failures was it having?  Do you know what parts in particular broke that made the trigger not function?
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 3:13:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I said in the other post, I've had horrible luck with HK's.  The six that I owned and the three we had in our rental case were all problematic.  There is a lot of hype around HK's, I fell for it and it took six of them to realize they were not that special.  The new HK45 is even MORE expensive than the other making it even MORE overrated IMO.

You must be one cursed bastard!  You don't get hit by lightning on a regular basis, do you?

Having said that, I picked up my last USP for about $650 NIB.  That's $100 more than Glocks are going for.  Given how expensive shooting is in general, I'm not going to sweat that amount to get exactly what I want.

A more accurate way of putting this is "You can get A 1911 for the price of A USPtac .45.  You can get three HKs for the price of a good 1911.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be one cursed bastard!  You don't get hit by lightning on a regular basis, do you?

Having said that, I picked up my last USP for about $650 NIB.  That's $100 more than Glocks are going for.  Given how expensive shooting is in general, I'm not going to sweat that amount to get exactly what I want.

A more accurate way of putting this is "You can get A 1911 for the price of A USPtac .45.  You can get three HKs for the price of a good 1911.

That's my point, I have never experienced a failure rate like that.  My guns are well maintained, the shops rental guns are not so that helps to induce issues.  I've owned a USPF .40, USPc .40, USPf 9mm, USPc .45, USP Tactical and a USP Elite 9mm.  Looking back at my records the Elite and the Tactical were very reliable with no issues.  I just couldn't shoot them with my high thumbs hold.  The others were not so lucky.  I'll have to shoot a new P30 or HK45 to see if they feel any better.  

I'm not trying to poop on the HK parade, it's just that I feel the HK superiority is a little over played.  As long as we are still allowed to own and shoot firearms I'm happy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No they aren't overrated or overpriced.  You really need to shoot one before you make such a bold statement.  I challenge you to find a 1911 for 850 bucks that will shoot as well as an HK45 and be equally as reliable CONSISTENTLY.  Factory freaks on both ends not withstanding.

Where else can you find a stone cold reliabile firearm that is also one fo the most accurate production firearms around?  Your experience is probably the only one like it.  But then again, you hear about bad firearms from everything.  By and large though, you hear alot less complaints about HK than any other firearm, and thats not based on luck or some massive hush hush conspiracy.  

The only advantage a 1911 has over an HK45 is the trigger, and thats subjective.  While my 1911 trigger is much nicer, the HK45 trigger doesn't cause me to shoot less accurate or slower.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No they aren't overrated or overpriced.

Where else can you find a stone cold reliabile firearm that is also one fo the most accurate production firearms around?

The only advantage a 1911 has over an HK45 is the trigger, and thats subjective.  While my 1911 trigger is much nicer, the HK45 trigger doesn't cause me to shoot less accurate or slower.

Again, that's your opinion just as what I said was my opinion.  They are no more accurate or reliable than any other plastic gun.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where else can you find a stone cold reliabile firearm that is also one fo the most accurate production firearms around?

Again, that's your opinion just as what I said was my opinion.  They are no more accurate or reliable than any other plastic gun.

Well I'll give you half of that...as far as accuracy, ransom rest some and let me know what you come up with.

The only reason I even bothered mentioning anything is that you're talking about a firearm that you haven't shot.  You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone here, but you're being very vocal about a firearm that in this case...you haven't even shot.  I find it hard to believe someone would make a blanket statement about something they have zero rangetime with.  

Is the USP similar?  Mechanically yes, but they are two very different handling pistols.  Give one a shot if you get a chance and let us know what you think.  Your opinion may still be the same and thats fine.  But its definitely worth a look.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I'll give you half of that...as far as accuracy, ransom rest some and let me know what you come up with.

The only reason I even bothered mentioning anything is that you're talking about a firearm that you haven't shot.  You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone here, but you're being very vocal about a firearm that in this case...you haven't even shot.  I find it hard to believe someone would make a blanket statement about something they have zero rangetime with.  

Is the USP similar?  Mechanically yes, but they are two very different handling pistols.  Give one a shot if you get a chance and let us know what you think.  Your opinion may still be the same and thats fine.  But its definitely worth a look.

I agree I haven't shot the HK45 yet but it would need to be a totally different gun that then other 6 HK's I owned.  I have handled them in our store and it feels a little better but still very USPish.  Accuracy, I would like to see some ransom rest results.  I really think you'd be looking at 1.5" vs. 2" type of accuracy differences.  Take into consideration these are combat weapons and that really means nothing.  I know I for one shoot my Glocks and 1911's much quicker with better accuracy than any of the HK's I have owned.  You might be the opposite.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 5:14:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree I haven't shot the HK45 yet but it would need to be a totally different gun that then other 6 HK's I owned.  I have handled them in our store and it feels a little better but still very USPish.  Accuracy, I would like to see some ransom rest results.  I really think you'd be looking at 1.5" vs. 2" type of accuracy differences.  Take into consideration these are combat weapons and that really means nothing.  I know I for one shoot my Glocks and 1911's much quicker with better accuracy than any of the HK's I have owned.  You might be the opposite.

Give it a try, you'll be pleasantly suprised and how it handles.

It will feel much more like a 1911 than a USP.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 5:34:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give it a try, you'll be pleasantly suprised and how it handles.

It will feel much more like a 1911 than a USP.

I probably will, I've always wanted to like HK's (I have bought 5 new USP's) but they never felt right or worked right.  I'll try the HK45 and see if that will change my mind on the performance but I just can't see myself paying that much for a HK when I can get a Les Baer for $1400.  Take it easy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2008 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#17]
i prefer the older USPs myself...
Link Posted: 3/30/2008 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I'm going to give HK one more chance.  I'm picking up a nearly brand new HK45 this week from my buddy Steve at Adco.  Sounds like they might have fixed the issues I have with the USP.  I'll give this a shot, if I don't like it I'll dump it in the EE.  No harm, no foul.
Link Posted: 3/30/2008 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Keep us posted.  I didn't know he sells those.
Link Posted: 3/30/2008 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I haven't shot the HK45 yet but it would need to be a totally different gun .

THe HK45 and P-30 are nothing like other Hk pistols.....  I Have shot and used many other brands of pistols, as far a a 9mm the HK P-30 is on top of the pile.

The HK45 was suprising very accurate out of the box, totally stock...by far the nmost accruate 45 that I own that is stock.
Link Posted: 3/30/2008 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I have an HK45. I bought it for the following reasons:

I don't like striker  fired pistols. I've had two, a P99 in .40 and a G30. I prefer the trigger feel of a pistol with a hammer.

I wanted one plastic pistol, preferably in .45 ACP.

I wanted something as close to a 1911as I could get.

I found all this in the HK45. An added plus is the slide can be racked with the safety on, and the safety can be used regardless of the condition the pistol is in. The recoil is milder than any .45 ACP pistol I've fired. Yes, it's almost twice the price of both the Glock or S&W, and magazines pricey as well. I'm not going to tell you it's the best pistol out ther, but it is the best pistol for me.

Link Posted: 3/30/2008 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Well, I'm going to give HK one more chance.  I'm picking up a nearly brand new HK45 this week from my buddy Steve at Adco.  Sounds like they might have fixed the issues I have with the USP.  I'll give this a shot, if I don't like it I'll dump it in the EE.  No harm, no foul.

Looking forward to reading your impressions on the HK45. I absolutely love mine and feel that it is a huge improvement over the USP. My only complaint is the lack of sights available but hopefully Trijicon or Meprolight will make and sell them soon .
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 4:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looking forward to reading your impressions on the HK45. I absolutely love mine and feel that it is a huge improvement over the USP. My only complaint is the lack of sights available but hopefully Trijicon or Meprolight will make and sell them soon .

I'll work on the Trijicon sights
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 4:41:15 AM EDT
[#24]
I like my USP45c and USP45f that I bought an HK45f sight unseen.  I won't shoot it for months, if not years but I still know I made a good purchase.  My brother took a big group of his buddies out with it and every one of them loved it, I know I will too.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Blah blah blah we hate HK blah blah blah. Quit shitting on his thread. How about some real answers to the OP's post?

Some background on my comments:  I have carried and trained with a HK USP 45 for the last 8-9 years. I carried a P7M10 for a long time and then finally decided I was doing the majority of my training with the USP, I should stick with it. When I got my badge I was fortunate enough to get on with a department that allows me to carry the USP.

If I had to estimate, I'd say I have shot approximately 50,000 rounds through the USP platform. One could say I have a little bit of muscle memory. My one frustration has been the rail - the HK light is "meh" at best, and the whole platform is a big honkin pistol to carry. I'd been eyeing the HK45 as a replacement as it is slimmer, lighter, and has an integrated light rail.

I recently ran into a HK45 new for around 850$ out the door. I was going to wait and pick one up used from someone, but temptation got the best of me.

So far I've put about 300 rounds through the gun with a TLR1 mounted on it (by no means any sort of test) but here are my initial impressions.

1. This puppy is Accurate. (note the capital A). I mean like the HK Tactical type accurate. My groups about halved at 25 yards. I'm not sure exactly what to attribute that to, but if I had to guess I'd say the O-ring barrel and the smaller grip. Very awesome.

2. Everyone who picks up the weapon has a gun-gasm at the grip. It really does feel good. Unfortunately for my muscle memory, it is QUITE different than the USP 45. Due to that, I find my grip shifting quite a bit when I shoot. I believe that's more me than the gun, but it is a problem I'm fighting.

3. One things a lot of folks don't know is that the HK45 comes with match trigger parts in it from the factory. The trigger is sweet and did not take much getting used to for me. At my department we have to carry hammer-down (ugh) so my USP 45 has the 5.5# LEM "Tactical Competition" package in it. That package involves match parts along with the LEM trigger and makes for a sweet smooth trigger. I long for that in the HK45, but for now I will leave it be.

4. The magazines have been redesigned. The bad is that we lost two rounds. Okay, I can live with 11 in the gun and 20 in spare mags. I'll miss my 6 rounds though. OTOH, The new magazine has a soft rubber floorplate that I love. It is so much easier on the hand during malfunction drills, and it will absorb much of the shock when you dump your empty mag on concrete. I now have two busted USP 45 magazines in my safe which need to go back to the factory - one for split seams and the other for a busted floorplate. Incidentally, both magazines continued to function 100% until I noticed the problem.

5. My last comment about the new HK45 is recoil. I'm a relatively experienced shooter, so I know recoil is all relative - but shoot the HK45 right after the USP 45 and you'll know what I'm saying here. HK chose to go with a single recoil spring in the HK45 (the one that is in the compacts) vs. a dual recoil spring that is in the full size USP45. I imagine that was to save some space in the frame of the weapon, but it has the unfortunate side effect of transferring the extra recoil into the shooter's hand. My double taps are about twice the size with the HK45 than they are with the USP45. This again may also be attributed to the grip, my muscle memory and the lighter weight of the HK45, but watching other shooters run some ammo through the HK45, I noticed quite a bite more muzzle flip. YMMV.

6. The form factor of the pistol is fantastic. I love the smaller slide and lightened weight. Overall, the design is elegant and well executed. The luminescent sights are neat - I have yet to decide if they would be workable as duty sights. I don't like that they put the magazine release on the inside of the trigger guard rather than on the outside. Several shooters have commented that they might have problems pulling the trigger and hitting the mag release or some such - I don't reload with my finger on the trigger so I don't see that being a problem. The grip angle is perfect and the gun points naturally just like the USP 45. It fits great in my big old bear paws.

7. My only last complaint, and this is more attributed to being the first one on the bus, is that there are little to no holsters available for this weapon as of yet. Specifically duty holsters. If I ever run this weapon for duty I plan to use it in a Safariland 6280 or ALS holster with a surefire x300 on it. I will just have to wait patiently and cross my fingers and hope Safariland puts one together. Since I'm dreaming, can I get it in hammer down and cocked and locked, please? Thanks!

It should be noted that it again is a work horse. I took it out of the box, fingered it for a bit, loaded the magazines and went straight to the range. I can already see the gun-baby-ers cringing. ITS A TOOL, PEOPLE. GO SHOOT IT! HK's do not need to be babied. Mine have been dead-nuts reliable and I use them like a stripper after the club closes.

So there's the long and short of it. That help a little bit?

Doc
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 5:14:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Excellent report Doc! When it comes to accuracy, my USP45c is the king for me, this is three magazines (24 rounds total) at 15 yards, no BS:

That was bone stock.  When I get a chance to shoot my HK45 I'll see how much difference the o-ringed bbl and match trigger makes, at least for me.  I'm not normally a kool-aid drinker when it comes to stuff like colt ARs, Larue, surefire,, etc.  When it comes to handguns though the HKs have sold themselves to me with 100% reliability and phenomenal accuracy.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I love my 9mm P2000 and would love to pick up either a P30 or HK45.
I read somewhere that they're calling this gun the 1911 of the 21st century...
Link Posted: 3/31/2008 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Excellent! I want a set as soon as they become available. There is a huge demand for them as well as for the P30 and HK45c.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#29]
The grip angle and the bore axis on the HK45 is the same as a 1911. The USP has a steeper grip angle and a higher bore axis.
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Did you ever get it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you ever get it?

Not yet, will be pretty soon.  I haven't been able to make it down to Adco.
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#32]
If H&K didn't think so highly of their guns and themselves, and so little of the civilian population, I might own one.

But that is just me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
If H&K didn't think so highly of their guns and themselves, and so little of the civilian population, I might own one.

But that is just me.

Seriously, where do you guys get this stuff?

Am I really oblivious to some secret anti-civilian conspiracy?
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#34]
height=8
Quoted:

But that is just me.

Even IF that were true, it would be like a super hot chick who ignores you and doesn’t give you the time of day.  You would still want her.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But that is just me.

Even IF that were true, it would be like a super hot chick who ignores you and doesn’t give you the time of day.  You would still want her.

Unless there is another super hot chick who does give me the time of day, answers my phone calls, and supports all my friends with donations to charities.  Then why would I care about the hot chick named H&K when she doesnt do the same?
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, work on the night sights.  I'll be one of the first to order.  I hear Heinie has straight eights out for the HK45, but I have never used those sights.  I like the standard three dots just fine.  I also hear the safariland 70 series for the USP45 fits ok, but that series does not come equipped to handle lights.
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#37]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

But that is just me.

Unless there is another super hot chick who does give me the time of day, answers my phone calls, and supports all my friends with donations to charities.  Then why would I care about the hot chick named H&K when she doesnt do the same?

Because, IMO, there is no combat handgun under 1k that is better than an HK.

Also, my experience with HK has been nothing but pleasant. A while back their customer service might have left something to be desired, but they have definitely gotten their act together since then.

Just ask for Jeff or Travis.  They have always done right by me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I picked up mine today.  It's much better than the USP series IMO.  Ergos are better, trigger is on par with the Tactical I used to have.  Seems pretty well made, I think I'm going to be able to keep this one.  It doesn't feel like a block in my hand which is the reason I sold the 6 other USP's I have owned.  I still think they are too much $$ (for a new one, my used but unfired wasn't priced to bad) for what they are, they should be around $800 NIB IMO.  It will make a nice nightstand gun for me, cocked and locked for me while shooting and training and decocked (no safety) so the wife can use it at night if needed.
Link Posted: 4/11/2008 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I picked up mine today.  It's much better than the USP series IMO.  Ergos are better, trigger is on par with the Tactical I used to have.  Seems pretty well made, I think I'm going to be able to keep this one.  It doesn't feel like a block in my hand which is the reason I sold the 6 other USP's I have owned.  I still think they are too much $$ (for a new one, my used but unfired wasn't priced to bad) for what they are, they should be around $800 NIB IMO.  It will make a nice nightstand gun for me, cocked and locked for me while shooting and training and decocked (no safety) so the wife can use it at night if needed.

Its good to hear that you like it. Let us know how it shoots for you. They are coming down in price as CDNN has them for $820. PLEASE work on nightsights for the HK45 and the other new HK's.
Link Posted: 4/11/2008 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wait a minute, I thought you said you sold them because they were unreliable, not because they were blocky?

I don't think a USP is blocky.
Link Posted: 4/11/2008 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait a minute, I thought you said you sold them because they were unreliable, not because they were blocky?

I don't think a USP is blocky.

I've stated the many reasons I've sold my other USP's, ergos being one.  That's the one reason the HK45 might bring me back, somewhat better ergos.  I have yet to shoot it.  If it proves to be a turd like the others I had, I'll sell it as well.  Since I haven't been able to shoot it I can only comment on the "feel" and not the performance.  If you go back and read my previous posts in other threads, my Tactical proved to be reliable - just uncomfortable.  The others all had issues.  Thanks for following my posts so closely, makes me feel special

If you don't think the USP is a block you have never held a 1911.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#42]
So now I want to know why you are selling it?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
So now I want to know why you are selling it now?

There are still a few things I don't like about it.  The more I fondle it, the more I realized that the gun still isn't comfortable for me.  It's a nice gun, but I have a few custom 1911's in the works and could use the money.  It's much better than the USP IMO but still not for me.  I decided to sell it before I shoot it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Ah, I see.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for the info, I've followed the HK45 since it was a rumor.

I love HK and 1911s and this seems like a good mix.  My only problem is that I am not in love with the .45.  

I'd love an HK45 in 9mm that takes P30 mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top