Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 11/2/2003 10:21:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Formerly a diamond in the rough...lookin' good now!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I am soooooo Jealous
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok to start I don't have a digitl camera so my crappy scanner will have to do and I appologize for the quality of the pics.

The $500 before.... a bone stock stainless Offcers ACP

to date, Ed Brown Match bushing, OEM long trigger - Polished, Wilson beavertail, allen head screws, Polished frame and slide, lowered and releived ejection port and beveled mag well, Colt wrap around composit grips and trigger tuned to 4 lbs and breaks like glass

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Admiring both . Particularly $200 parts and labor. I'm not much for stainless, but that Officer's ACP is sounding and looking like something I wouldn't mind shooting or carrying at all.
You two do realize you are teasing a Colt 1911 junkie's habit don't you?
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:21:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Heh heh, Raulin, these guys sure know how to lure you in, huh?
Stainless is my weakness, I have lots of glass beads, sand and polish to prove it!
If beauty is only skin deep, stainless goes though and through.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top