Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2006 9:40:46 PM EST
I read an article a few months back about a trigger group or springs that help to eliminate the trigger slap from the CZ 52. I cant recall all the info, nor can i locate the article, but basically what i need is some way to stop the trigger from slapping back forward after i fire and stinging (bruising) the finger. I have a great old CZ and a nice relic but if i cant control this problem ill be parting ways with it. Any help or guidance from the more knowledgable folk is more than appreciated. thank you
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 10:01:59 PM EST
tag for answer. Have you tried a different positioning on the trigger? As in high up?
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 10:29:10 PM EST
we've tried about everything to eliminate this. I let others shoot the weapon to get their reaction and 4 other shooters all had the same complaint, and one shooter had his own CZ back in the day and stated that his wasnt that bad. So, i guess i just need a new trigger group of some sort like i had read about. From what i understand this is a prevelant problem on the CZ's and most AK's as well
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 1:55:50 PM EST
still needing some help
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 9:13:14 PM EST
Hi,
I'm pretty sure I saw this covered over on the CZ-52 forum at surplusrifle DOT com. The forums are down right now so I can't check but they should be back up soon. I know there are several stickies and a ton of info on the 52.
Good Luck,
Fiream
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:44:30 PM EST
i appreciate the guidance and ill be checking regularly..thanks for the help
tom in tn
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 1:49:33 AM EST
Haven't noticed that with mine, but haven't shot that many rounds through it yet.

Try shooting with a light shooter's glove on. Simplest solution.

Top Top