Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/17/2002 11:11:36 AM EDT
I unscrewed something I shouldnt have on the slide, its located on the right side of the pistol on the slide. its a weird screw that has a half flat, have round side on it towards the bottom. I have tried to get it back in how do I get it back in and what is the name of this screw so i can order a replacement one just in case.
WHAT DO I DO GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats this part called so i can order a new one and how do i get it back in?
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:15:59 AM EDT
CK, may want to post a pic.

Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:37:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2002 11:56:45 AM EDT by CockedandLocked]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 12:26:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:36:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 10:32:31 PM EDT
Nice condition, Colonel! Takes me back a few! And digging in my memory, know not to fire high velocity .22s, let alone Stingers from such a classic piece, right? Standard only, am I correct? At a glance, it looks like it may be a firing pin retainer? Whats it do with the slide off? Maybe try pushing/rotating the firing pin as you get the screw to start? Never force it. Havent touched an H-D in 20 years and that was only for a safety lever screw.
Top Top