Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 11:55:10 AM EDT
Hello:  Does any one know of any dealers(or private sales) that have a safariland 6004 tactical thigh holster for a Glock 23 with a Surfire x200?  

At this point i'm willing to pay over market value as I have been waiting on one from Lightfighter.com for more than 6 Months( and yes, I know there is a war going on!)  I have checked Ebay and the three(that I know of )internet auctions with no luck

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks, Bullitt
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine (for a G19, but no light) from CopQuest. The one I ordered was the 6005, in OD. I had to wait 30 days for it, but that was expected (OD being a non-standard color). The service from CopQuest is excellent, and their pricing isn't too bad, either. The best part is, they didn't charge my card until the holster shipped.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 6280 (same thing but for the belt) that I'd part with. Then you would just need the standard leg shield or the HSGI holster rig (which is what I put the 6280 in). But I will warn you -- the holster is a tight fit. I sent my first one back thinking there must be something wrong with it. They sent me another one the same way. I used a hairdryer and a wedge to loosen it up a little. I'm still not really happy with it. The draw is not as smooth as a 6004 with no light.

Mine is made for the G17 actually, and is spraypainted tan FWIW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top