Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:56:48 PM EDT
I just picked up a brand spanking new SigPro in .40S&W today and took it to the range. I stopped by my friendly local gun shop to pick up some ammo for my USP .45 and walked out with ammo for a .40S&W, along with a gun to go with it When shooting the Sig i noticed that the trigger isn't as smooth as the one on my USP, which has been worked on. The work was done by the Omaha PD before I purchased it so I have no idea where to take my Sig. Anyone know a good Sig gunsmith?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:48:52 AM EDT
FWIW, I'd contact some MO fellas in your Hometown Forum, suspect one of them will have a line on a good gunsmith locally.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:18:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Herr_C4:
I just picked up a brand spanking new SigPro in .40S&W today and took it to the range. I stopped by my friendly local gun shop to pick up some ammo for my USP .45 and walked out with ammo for a .40S&W, along with a gun to go with it When shooting the Sig i noticed that the trigger isn't as smooth as the one on my USP, which has been worked on. The work was done by the Omaha PD before I purchased it so I have no idea where to take my Sig. Anyone know a good Sig gunsmith?

Check with Bruce Gray you can contact him at grayguns@aol.com

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:07:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:35:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:44:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gotm4:

Originally Posted By Herr_C4:

Check with Bruce Gray you can contact him at grayguns@aol.com

+1 I believe he works/worked for Sig. He also used to work for HK. In fact I believe he came in 7th place in the world IPSC (or was it USPSA) championships a couple years ago shooting a USP.

Rich
Top Top