Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/12/2006 11:02:08 AM EDT
I wanted to get a Galco SS2 shoulder rig for my 4" XD9, but that holster is not available for the XD. I was looking at the holsters on www.copsplus.com

I saw that this holster is made for a number of Glock models. Do any of you guys know if there is a Glock, or other pistol, that has the same or very similar profile/dimensions as the XD?

If so, what is your opinion of getting a holster like this that is a close match for my gun, but not exact?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:22:41 PM EDT
There are some Gloks and even Sigs holsters that will work. i don't remember what models will though. What type of holster are you looking for. most manf. are making holsters that are for the xd now because it is becoming a very popular. if you tell me what your looking for i might be able to help.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:38:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
I wanted to get a Galco SS2 shoulder rig for my 4" XD9, but that holster is not available for the XD. I was looking at the holsters on www.copsplus.com

Umm... One of these.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:42:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2006 7:42:42 AM EDT by Smak101]
Wow... I'd dumb.. I missed that somehow.. sorry.. anyways, I was unable to find the size chart i had... lost it somewhere... but this is alittle different then the ss2 (still a Galco Shoulder rig) i don't know if it will help but here you go.(this one will work with the xd) www.asotactical.com/product_info.php?products_id=82 Sorry i couldn't be more of a help.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:46:03 AM EDT
I traded my g19 for my xd40. THe glock is alot more pointy and IMO had a tendency to point downwards. It also has a block grip which was hard to hang onto although a slip cover would improve feel. Wait it out. THe XD is getting more and more popular and soon everybody will cover them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:09:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Smak101:
Wow... I'd dumb.. I missed that somehow.. sorry.. anyways, I was unable to find the size chart i had... lost it somewhere... but this is alittle different then the ss2 (still a Galco Shoulder rig) i don't know if it will help but here you go.(this one will work with the xd) www.asotactical.com/product_info.php?products_id=82 Sorry i couldn't be more of a help.

Don't sweat missing the details of the type holster I was looking for. I suffer from frequent bouts of cranial flatulence.

The Miami Classic looks a lot like the SS2, except the SS2 seems to have wider straps across the shoulders.

I may go with that...

Thanx.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:29:22 AM EDT
Smak101:

Although they didn't have that specific assembly for the XD, I can get the separate components (harness, holster, & mag carrier) to put together what I want.

Thanks for the site!
Top Top