Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 8:50:29 PM EDT
Hey Guys...

I am looking to learn from your experiences. I would like to hear about any incidents you have had with prowlers, and what you learned or changes you made from that experience.

Secondly I would like to also hear about incidents you have had to draw your CCW weapon in a hostile situation, and what you learned and/or changes you made to your CCW practices because of it.

Basically what Im getting at is I hear a LOT on all kinds of different boards from "armchair Rambos" about the who/what/wheb/wheres of defensive weapons and tactics, but very few with any real actual experience to back up what they are saying.

Also I am just interested in hearing real-life scenerios and how you/others reacted to that experience.

Thanks!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top