Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 12:18:14 PM EDT
I have a Comp-Tac for my Glock 27. I broke the belt clip off several months ago and have not gotten around to ordering a new one since I had a Sidearmor holster to use. I went to Comp-Tac's website and couldn't find what I needed. I thought the clips had been on their website before (I had ordered one replacement previously) so I shot off an email. I received a response minutes later and a phone call shortly after at my house to take my order!

This amazed me! I rarely if ever receive this kind of customer service especially for such a small order.

Just because of this I think I'll go ahead and look into ordering some additional things from them...maybe a mag holder or two.

Thanks again Comp-Tac!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:50:49 PM EDT
nothing new, they're awesome.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:51:59 PM EDT
They have hooked me up with lost screws/rivets before and this is why my past 5 holsters have been comp-tacs. All my mag pouches and light holster are compt-tac too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:16:17 PM EDT
Great guys when I got my holster. I won't buy from anybody else, and always recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:07:19 PM EDT
I've ordered several holsters and accesories from them... fast, good service. Stand up folks, good gear, and fast shipping--cant ask for much more.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:48:47 AM EDT
Greg from Comp-Tac is a great guy.
He stopped by the IDPA match last night to show off some of his new products. Very cool belts!
He gets a +1 from me. He stands behind his product, and he always goes the extra mile.
Doug
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:48:35 AM EDT
+1
You can buy from Greg with Confidence. The C-tac is the best IWB holster that I've found that can effectivly and COMFORTABLY conceal my Glock 22.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:42:46 PM EDT
Yes they do good stuff and are good peoples. They had a booth at a local gunshow and I picked up another holster and a credit card holder/money clip prototype thingy that I just love. Hope IDPA doesn't run them off but whatever happens they will have my business.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:24:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 3:35:13 PM EDT by kpel308]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:00:51 AM EDT
Simonsay if I know Greg, he is re-tooling for IDPA legal holsters as we speak.
I think his ammo pouches already cover 50% of the tube, so I think they are fine.
Doug.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:22:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By doug925:
Greg from Comp-Tac is a great guy.
He stopped by the IDPA match last night to show off some of his new products. Very cool belts!
He gets a +1 from me. He stands behind his product, and he always goes the extra mile.
Doug

BELTS!.. Dont tell me he's going to start selling gunbelts... I just ordered one from someone else....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:02:33 AM EDT
Yeah, he had some new contour cut 1&1/2 gun belts that he was getting some opinions on while at the range.
Doug
Top Top