Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/31/2004 6:00:01 PM EST
I noticed my P9 beginning to occasionally fire rounds almost by itself;almost before I exerted any pressure on the trigger. I e-mailed Kahr and advised them of the situation. Told me to immediately send pistol to them (used UPS 2nd Day Air). I returned it on August 18 and had it returned to me by them via FedEx on August 26. Haven't had an opportunity to test fire it, although I could tell Kahr had done this. I was very impressed with how serious they took the random malfunctioning to be, and how quickly they repaired and returned the P9 to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:16:17 PM EST
I have also had a very pleasant experience with Kahr. I bought one of the original MK9's. Just recently I called the factory to see if they had any upgrades for my gun. The asked me to send the gun in. When I got it back it had a polished feed ramp, new trigger spring and a new recoil spring. Plus they shipped it to me in a brand new plastic box for no charge. They may have done more but I'm not sure. All I know is that this gun has had over 1000 round through it with only one malfuction that I can remember. I'm a huge Glock fan but my little Kahr is my backup gun. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top