Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2013 12:40:34 AM EDT
This is an epidemic; first Springfield, now Grand Power? Did Century just put out a recall for these pistols? Anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 1:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a link to the Grand Power recall
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:17:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is an epidemic; first Springfield, now Grand Power? Did Century just put out a recall for these pistols? Anyone know for sure?
View Quote

Just wondering if your the same guy that posted about claiming problems with his gp on another forum and pretty much got locked.   You post this without not even a link to your so called epidemic on gp.  I have a gp k100 since last year and have no problems what so ever til this day
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Never posted anything about anything. I have a scan on my cell phone of the Century recall. It says that the barrels are being replaced. Send it in and get it taken care of.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never posted anything about anything. I have a scan on my cell phone of the Century recall. It says that the barrels are being replaced. Send it in and get it taken care of.
View Quote

It is not on CAI's website.

Link please?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#5]
same here, just came from their website......nothin.  please post link of your findings from your cell phone.  on the highroad forums newbie with only his 2nd post talked about his gp barrel/firing pin being damaged shooting commercial reloaded ammo, cant seem to post the link here.  but the founder and ceo of Grand Power Jaroslav Kuracina actually replied to this individuals needs through their e mails between them, threads been locked.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I can email the letter to someone if they can upload it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#7]
The recall is limited to one batch of P1 and K100 pistols.

The reason for the recall is it has been discovered that some barrels in this group may exhibit inconsistent metallurgy.

The serial number range for the K100's are 3K00001 to 3K00601
The serial number range for the P1's are 1K00001 to 1K01001

This is not a general recall. If your Grand Power pistol is outside of these serial number ranges, there is no need for concern.
If your gun does fall in this range, please stop shooting this firearm and contact Century Arms.

Regards,

Dave Copping
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Canuck,  instead of relying on century's  notices on their website I decided to call and they did mention about some recalls  as you mentioned.  Need to check my ser number as mine does not start with 3k.......I think
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I just got off the phone with Century. The recall numbers are reversed. Century said they originally sent the numbers out backwards.

The serial number range for the K100 is 1K-00001 to 1K-01001 instead of 3K00001 to 3K00601.
The serial number range for the P1 is 3K-00001 to 3K-00601 instead of 1K00001 to 1K01001.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just got off the phone with Century. The recall numbers are reversed. Century said they originally sent the numbers out backwards.

The serial number range for the K100 is 1K-00001 to 1K-01001 instead of 3K00001 to 3K00601.
The serial number range for the P1 is 3K-00001 to 3K-00601 instead of 1K00001 to 1K01001.
View Quote

My apologies folks. I quoted the original .pdf.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Not sure what's really goin on, so decided to call century.....no answer.  Called jg sales where I purchased my gp, informed lady rep of situation and wanted to get specifics on the serial numbers...she told me she had a list  and knew it was certain numbers , she got back on phone with the latest info. and told me century is actually recalling all gp pistols. Will be sending my gp back.  This is one of my favorite poly pistols....hope century does good on their side
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries. Just glad that the information has been posted, rather then just mentioned.

ETA: When is the X-Calibur pistol going to be available in the US?
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Guess I'll call century tomorrow. Mine matches the new numbers. Pretty sure my dad's does too.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No worries. Just glad that the information has been posted, rather then just mentioned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm working on it!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm pretty sure every Grand Power falls under those serial numbers.  I picked one up about 2 months ago and have a 2 digit serial number.  Just called J&G and they don't know what's going on, other than all of the GPs were pulled and sent back.

I hope this is a barrel swap recall and not a permanent recall.  I'd like to know what I am supposed to do with 10 extra mags for a gun that no longer exists.  It would also be nice if Century would post a notification of some sort.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Never fear, it's just a barrel swap and Century have the barrels already.

Grand Power are in the US for the long haul.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any word on a new importer? Last I heard they were looking for a new one.

Also, I called Century and got a return label, will start a thread with pics on the whole process in a bit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Also, I called Century and got a return label, will start a thread with pics on the whole process in a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm glad you're set up to get your gun back into service quickly.

With a full line up of pistols approved for import, we are always looking for options to bring them to the American public.

I want to see this on more American ranges
.http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/Canuck223/GP6/X-Calibur/JonnyShooting3_zps6de73721.jpg

Have a look at the standard K100 in recoil in a Ransom Rest, then imagine a longer and heavier barrel with a longer and lighter slide.

[youtube]http://s455.photobucket.com/user/Canuck223/media/GP6/X-Calibur/GRANDPOWERk100inaction_zps2f79b522.mp4.html[/youtube]

href=http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/Canuck223/GP6/X-Calibur/th_GRANDPOWERk100inaction_zps2f79b522.jpg" />
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Aftermarket support is horrific.  I can't find tritium sights anywhere.  Anybody know of sources?  

I scoop up mags as they become available on Gunbroker.  

I really want to migrate from Glocks to Grand Power, as I can shoot GP better and faster.
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#20]
And why aren't they just doing a barrel exchange?   Do I really need to mail my whole gun in?
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And why aren't they just doing a barrel exchange?   Do I really need to mail my whole gun in?
View Quote

IDK, Century sucks. Gonna mail mine out soon. I got extra mags and sights from Slovakia. Had to do a wire transfer, but got lots of tees and swag.

CZ mags can be modified to work.
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Where did you order the parts?  I looked on their site and there isn't a store or anything.  I like the manual safety bypass and a few other things.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 12:24:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where did you order the parts?  I looked on their site and there isn't a store or anything.  I like the manual safety bypass and a few other things.
View Quote

I emailed them and used google translate.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have had a few jokes about English translation. As much as I may tease, it's actually impressive when you stop and realize how many languages they know.

Quite a few guys were using the DOA plugs when shooting IPSC Production. Since you never use the safety anyway and the standard low profile safety isn't the thumb ledge some 1911 shooters would like, the slick side approach works well. For IPSC now that doesn't seem to be kosher, as Vince Pinto kyboshed it at the EHC.

The wide metal ambi safety looks and feels awesome. Only hitch is it is not as foolproof as the standard version.
I'm expecting samples of the new plastic lever with the same general shape.

If you do go to the trouble of ordering parts direct, look at the Sport trigger. The face of the trigger is flatter and the curve is reduced. For competition use it rocks. It's a drop in part although you tend to have to trim the tip of the stock trigger spring.

If you have the stock sights and want to upgrade, the Dynamic windage adjustable rear sight and the fiber optic front sight set rock. The front sight set comes with 3 different height sights so you can adjust your POI to the ammo you prefer.
Link Posted: 11/12/2013 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Century is completely out of replacement barrels.  Looks like they took care of their dealers that send back pistols off the shelf before the end users.
Link Posted: 11/12/2013 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Also, Century is completely out of replacement barrels.  Looks like they took care of their dealers that send back pistols off the shelf before the end users.
View Quote

OFFS!!!

J&G were to return any unsold stock to Century for barrel swaps.
Dealers who received guns direct from Century or through J&G were asked to return any unsold stock for barrel swaps.
Dealers were to be asked to assist in sending notices to purchasers of guns in the affected serial number range.

Barrels were not going to be handed out for owner replacement. They would be replaced in house only.

Century will not have spare barrels for resale, but they should have more than enough to cover replacing every single gun in the affected range.

If they are telling you any different, please contact me directly at [email protected]
Link Posted: 11/12/2013 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If they are telling you any different, please contact me directly at [email protected]
View Quote

xxxxxxx,

Product Code: HG2891-N
Serial: 1K-xxxxx

Your Return Authorization Number is: RANxxxx. Please put on the outside of the box.  This return authorization number is only valid for 90 days.  Please keep record of this number.
Please be sure to include a magazine with the gun for test firing purposes, they will not work on your firearm if you do not send one in.
The shipping address is at the top of the waiver form that you filled out.  Attached is a prepaid shipping label to return the firearm via UPS Next Day Air Service. We recommend getting a drop off receipt at your local UPS station upon shipping the firearm, this way you have proof for future reference the firearm was scanned to ship. We will cover the repairs and the shipping back. You will be notified by email when your gun has shipped along with tracking information.

Please note that from our previous conversation, I have just received word that we are out of replacement barrels. We do not have a timeline for when a new shipment will be made. But, I will still take your information and process the order so that when the next shipment does arrive your order will have already been processed in our system. I do apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
Link Posted: 11/12/2013 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#28]
[b

Please note that from our previous conversation, I have just received word that we are out of replacement barrels. We do not have a timeline for when a new shipment will be made. But, I will still take your information and process the order so that when the next shipment does arrive your order will have already been processed in our system. I do apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
View Quote

I waited until I got confirmation from the owner of Grand Power himself before replying directly to this.

I don't pretend to know why Century would make this statement.  They have accepted delivery of more replacement barrels than there are guns involved in the recall.

Link Posted: 11/16/2013 2:51:45 AM EDT
[#29]
sh*t!   I just dropped my pistol (ser#1k-002XX) off to get cerakoted on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

The shop is 2 hours south of me and I didn't leave them any mags nor the case as I didn't see the need...
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Gun arrived back on Friday with a shiny new barrel with no serial number on it.  It's a real tight lockup.  Excited to shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Gun arrived back on Friday with a shiny new barrel with no serial number on it.  It's a real tight lockup.  Excited to shoot it.
View Quote

Lube it up like a frigid school teacher at an orgy. 0w30 synthetic oil works great.
Don't forget to put a light smear of oil on the rear of the barrel where it bears on the slide face.

I have vampire bite oil marks on my shooting shirts, but my guns run in all weather.
I was shooting the X-Calibur at my clubs December Chili Match. -15C with a wind chill of about -25C.
Still ran faster than the blood in my gloved fingers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2013 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks for the advice.  It was pretty dry when I received it.  Before I saw your post/message, I gave it a liberal coating of Froglube liquid and racked it about 100 times last night.  Wiped it down after and it seems to have quickly done the trick.  I can't only get it to manually hang up before full lockup if I go really slow assisting the slide forward.
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#33]
asu174, have you gotten a chance to shoot your GP yet? Has anyone else gotten their K100 back from Century? I've been in contact with Century and I'm all set to ship my GP to them, but I'm somewhat hesitant to...you know, part ways with my favorite pistol. I've scoured other forums looking for feedback from guys who have gone through the whole recall process from start to finish, and I came a across an unsettling post found right this way.
(scroll to the bottom of the linked discussion, it's the second-to-last post.)
I'm just trying to gather up intel before shipping off my baby...er...pistol to Century. I don't want her to fall into the hands of an angry beaver. Or a drunk monkey.
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#34]
I haven't shot it yet, but all they did was drop in a barrel.  I have no idea how a trigger could be worse as a result of a barrel swap.

I picked up a post-recall P1 last week.  Everything feels fine, but I haven't shot lately due to back problems.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
asu174, have you gotten a chance to shoot your GP yet? Has anyone else gotten their K100 back from Century? I've been in contact with Century and I'm all set to ship my GP to them, but I'm somewhat hesitant to...you know, part ways with my favorite pistol. I've scoured other forums looking for feedback from guys who have gone through the whole recall process from start to finish, and I came a across an unsettling post found right this way.
(scroll to the bottom of the linked discussion, it's the second-to-last post.)
I'm just trying to gather up intel before shipping off my baby...er...pistol to Century. I don't want her to fall into the hands of an angry beaver. Or a drunk monkey.
View Quote

I'll try to address the other forum directly.

As for messing up the trigger, I can't really imagine how.
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I shot both of my post-recall pistols today.  They functioned 100%.  I have noticed that I need to drift the rear sight a bit to the right, as I shoot left and center out of the box.  I hadn't adjusted the P1 sights yet.

I had two fliers and I knew they were bad shots when I pulled the trigger.  I pulled the trigger too soon on the high K100 shot and I flinched on the low left SP-01 shot.  Distance was about 24 feet (a little past the 21 foot marker).  The P1 was fairly inconsistent, but I was breaking the pistol in with its first rounds while I was doing this.

I did this exercise twice with similar results.  My buddy was standing behind me.  When I shot both Grand Powers and the CZ Tactical Sports, I shot much faster than with the other pistols.  He kept telling me to slow down, but I came right back on target each time, so I fired again.  I took video.  I will see how they came out shortly.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#37]
That's more or less what I figured...I can't think of how the trigger would be affected by a barrel change. The post in question was probably an uninformed fluke. Thanks for the response, and thank you for the pics of your groups asu174! I sent my GP off last week. I'll post an update once I get her back.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#38]
I am late to the party here but I'm the guy on the akfiles who wrote that report. The GP sent in to century was one of the the P7s in the serial number range. It didnt get shot much before recall.  Post recall the trigger is noticably mushier and less crisp, sad because the trigger is one of the big plusses of the GP.    I also notice that there is more vertical play in the barrel at the muzzle than in one of the old STI GPs .  Unfortuantely I dont remember is this was the case pre recall as well.

Im looking forward both to the new 45 and the new mk 12 frame style with better dissasembly.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I am late to the party here but I'm the guy on the akfiles who wrote that report. The GP sent in to century was one of the the P7s in the serial number range. It didnt get shot much before recall.  Post recall the trigger is noticably mushier and less crisp, sad because the trigger is one of the big plusses of the GP.   .
View Quote

I can  not envision anything associated with fitting a replacement barrel that would induce the change you describe.

If you lived on my side of the boarder I'd suggest you come over while I examine the gun.

If the guys at Century took the grips off to slip a feeler gauge between the installed barrel and the slide, it's possible that in the process, the trigger bow was distorted on reinstallation of the chassis.

Here are the directions for detailing the frame.

K100 frame disassembly.
Removing the frame insert.
1)Prove gun safe, and field strip as normal.
2)If using the largest grip with the long backstrap, remove it.
3)Press out the slide stop pin and the rear frame roll pin.
4)Rotate the safety lever up, and lift the rear of the frame insert up a little.
5)Get your finger nails under the plastic lever and pull sideways slightly as you rotate the safety. The plastic cap will come off the safety cylinder. You can press the cylinder and the remaining attached cap through to the other side.
6)Lift out the frame insert.
7)Observe the small spring under the insert. It presses the slide stop down and just rests in the hole.

Detail stripping the frame insert.
1)Control the hammer from falling while using a screwdriver to press the sear to the front to decock.
2)Press up on the cap under the hammer spring while pressing out the hammer spring retaining pin.
3)Press out the hammer pivot pin.
You generally don’t need to go further than this.
4)Press out the firing pin safety pin.
5)Slide the sideplates along with the sear and sear spring down and out of the insert.
Detail stripping the grip frame.
1)Lift the slide stop up and off the frame.
2)Press the safety detents out words.
3)Lift the trigger bow up.
You generally don’t need to go any further than this for detail cleaning.
4)Press the trigger pivot pin out from right to left. (the pin is headed, so an attempt to press it out from the wrong side can damage the grip frame.)
5)Secure the trigger, trigger bow, and trigger return spring.
(You will want an assembly pin to re-install the trigger. It will hold the trigger return spring in the trigger during assembly, until you press it out with the hammer pivot pin.)
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I can  not envision anything associated with fitting a replacement barrel that would induce the change you describe.

If you lived on my side of the boarder I'd suggest you come over while I examine the gun.

If the guys at Century took the grips off to slip a feeler gauge between the installed barrel and the slide, it's possible that in the process, the trigger bow was distorted on reinstallation of the chassis.

K100 frame disassembly.
4)Rotate the safety lever up, and lift the rear of the frame insert up a little.
5)Get your finger nails under the plastic lever and pull sideways slightly as you rotate the safety. The plastic cap will come off the safety cylinder. You can press the cylinder and the remaining attached cap through to the other side.
7)Observe the small spring under the insert. It presses the slide stop down and just rests in the hole.

1)Control the hammer from falling while using a screwdriver to press the sear to the front to decock.
2)Press up on the cap under the hammer spring while pressing out the hammer spring retaining pin.
5)Slide the sideplates along with the sear and sear spring down and out of the insert.
4)Press the trigger pivot pin out from right to left. (the pin is headed, so an attempt to press it out from the wrong side can damage the grip frame.)
(You will want an assembly pin to re-install the trigger. It will hold the trigger return spring in the trigger during assembly, until you press it out with the hammer pivot pin.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am late to the party here but I'm the guy on the akfiles who wrote that report. The GP sent in to century was one of the the P7s in the serial number range. It didnt get shot much before recall.  Post recall the trigger is noticably mushier and less crisp, sad because the trigger is one of the big plusses of the GP.   .

K100 frame disassembly.

Well done considering you have recently been the victim of a viral ambush after dodging patient zero.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Got my K100 back two weeks ago, held off on posting to get a chance to put a good 200 rounds of steel-cased Wolf 9mm down range. Aesthetically speaking, the new barrel looks great...I can't tell a difference compared to the original, except for the fact that the new one doesn't have a serial number on it. The K100 shot great...I didn't have any hiccups and the trigger feels as great as ever. On a side note, the black follower in one of my mags got replaced with an orange one, but the gun functioned flawlessly so I'm quite pleased.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Got my gp back 2 days ago, century did good.  came with a bunch of paper work, showing what they did...heads pacing/test firing pistol etc..oh an a cheap trigger lock.  Man oh man still can't get over the trigger such a great pistol for the money.  I have a p07 extended barrel but always grab the GP over it,  still like the p07 though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Contacted GP about extended safeties directly based on feedback from Canuck223 and they sent them right out.  The current safeties on the pistols as delivered pop right out and then the new ones pop right on.  Super upgrade.  They have a lot of meat on them which would allow a user to trim them down if wanted.  Excellent service.  

The recall went well for me. Had a burr on one of the locking lugs but found it and corrected the issue quickly.  

Probably close to 1000 rounds through a P1 since it came back and it's still a great shooting gun.  I intend to shoot the heck out of it for many years to come.  My 1911's are going to be sad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Contacted GP about extended safeties directly based on feedback from Canuck223 and they sent them right out.  The current safeties on the pistols as delivered pop right out and then the new ones pop right on.  Super upgrade.  They have a lot of meat on them which would allow a user to trim them down if wanted.  Excellent service.  

The recall went well for me. Had a burr on one of the locking lugs but found it and corrected the issue quickly.  

Probably close to 1000 rounds through a P1 since it came back and it's still a great shooting gun.  I intend to shoot the heck out of it for many years to come.  My 1911's are going to be sad.
View Quote

I was really impressed with the contours or the wide safety. I have large hands, and worried that I'd wind up kicking the safety on with my trigger finger. Wasn't a problem at all
It's a great thumb ledge in just the right spot for me.

I think my next personal toy will be the P40L

40 S&W with a full 5 inch barrel and 14+1 rounds.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/Canuck223/GP6/Grand%20Power/IWA%202014/023_zps47b8d584.jpg

I'd have gotten more pictures of it at IWA, but well.,.......

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/Canuck223/GP6/Grand%20Power/IWA%202014/036_zps3ef6fea7.jpg
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#45]
How much were the extended safeties &  was shipping pricey?

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

With shipping they (I got a pair-K100 and P1 both) were $79.20eu which came out to around $113USD.  Included was a slip to send a wire transfer and the routing info for the bank.  I think the price was reaonable and the service was awesome. I'm having more problems trying to send the money than what it took to get the parts.  I gave up on my bank and had some issues with Western Union onlne so I'm headed to a storefront to see if I can get them to get the money sent.

I have slimmed down the safeties after trying it in it's carry holster.  They were like big butterfly wings and now are closer to an aftermarket 1911 extended safety.  I need to take pics and post them up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/Canuck223/GP6/Grand%20Power/IWA%202014/023_zps47b8d584.jpg
View Quote

Oh cmon!  You're killing me.  I'd love to shoot that.  I love the cartidge but I won't do a glock and dumped the only other 40 I had to a buddy a couple of years ago.  I would buy that in a heartbeat.  Is that going to come here?  I'm also looking for a 45 to make it here.

...and very nice company at the show.  It looks like you had a nice time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh cmon!  You're killing me.  I'd love to shoot that.  I love the cartidge but I won't do a glock and dumped the only other 40 I had to a buddy a couple of years ago.  I would buy that in a heartbeat.  Is that going to come here?  I'm also looking for a 45 to make it here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have the application in with ATF to get the samples of the P40L in for approval.
I can't imagine that we won't have a P45L to match.

As for timelines, about 90 days after we get the green light from ATF and the import licences for that model.

As for the company at the show, yes, I was blessed to spend time with a fantastic group of people.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Century has the Grand Power pistols back up on their website.   I was hoping theyd have the p11 compact model but no dice!  
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought one of the extended safeties.  Do you have instructions on how to install?  I'm not sure how to get the factory one off.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top