Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:29:46 AM EDT
First I shot 2 rounds of .44 special. They didn't have enough power to work the action so it was a single shot gun.

Then I shot a few rounds of .44 Mag. And although the magnum had a kick to it, it wasn't what I expected for "the strongest handgun in the world that could blow you head straight off."

Now It was time for the 350gr .50AE. This kicked like a mule, a little more so then the .44 mag. It was also surplrisingly accurate at 100yrds(for a hand gun), that is one of the many things that that I liked about it. But, it did like to spit the hot brass right in my eyes.

-FOX-
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:39:41 PM EDT
Just picked up a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Mark VII. Came in original box, one mag, 2 boxes of ammo and tool. Less than 100 rounds through it. Can't wait to try it out. Didn't really need it but got a good deal on it. Part of me wants to resell it for a "profit", other part wants to keep this hand cannon.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:05:13 PM EDT
Keep it man, its more fun than a barrel of monkeys!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:21:17 AM EDT
Fox,

The Desert Eagle 44 mag I picked up is two-tone....blue slide and light gray frame. Never seen one of these before. It's a Mark VII. Anything special about it? Still havent shot it...work keeps getting in the way. I did clean it up real good though. Disassembly is pretty easy. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:11:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FOX-:
First I shot 2 rounds of .44 special. They didn't have enough power to work the action so it was a single shot gun.

Then I shot a few rounds of .44 Mag. And although the magnum had a kick to it, it wasn't what I expected for "the strongest handgun in the world that could blow you head straight off."

Now It was time for the 350gr .50AE. This kicked like a mule, a little more so then the .44 mag. It was also surplrisingly accurate at 100yrds(for a hand gun), that is one of the many things that that I liked about it. But, it did like to spit the hot brass right in my eyes.

-FOX-

The recoil isnt as bad because its gas operated. and weighs 4 pounds.
You were letting it move too much when it recoils if your getting brass faced.
Top Top