Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 1:18:39 PM EDT
It was the blued verison.

VERY nice little revolver!

I may have to consider one!

CRC
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:10:58 PM EDT
Anybody have experiences with the new model Bearcats?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:59:20 PM EDT
My Dad has one and takes it every where he goes. It is a great nifty little hand gun. The other good thing about it is it is a revolver so you canexperiment with all the cool .22lr ammo that they have come out with. I am a fan of Ruger single actions. I am not a person that has to have an exact replica though. My Black Hawk was purchased so I could load my .45lcs hot. Threw some wolf springs in there and it is a nice hand gun. If your looking for a .22 I would get it. From what I remember my dads is accurate also. I have often thought about one of the Heritage arms that comes with a .22lr and .22mag cylinder. The Ruger is a bit nicer though in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:13:23 PM EDT
Ruger makes a Single Six handgun that fires both ..22 LR and ..22 WMR but when I handled the one with the 4.5" barrel it seemed really bulky for a rimfire handgun.

The Bearcat has a nice solid feel and is much lighter for an outdoors sidearm IMHO.

Still comparing.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:15:16 PM EDT
My Uncle has a Bearcat that was on "loan" (to me) for quite a few years. It's a fantastic little .22! It's his "snake charmer" when he's fly fishing.

Rich
Top Top