Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/18/2006 4:09:40 PM EDT
I bought a P22 for the wife yesterday and took it out to shoot with her today. We went through a value box of Federal ammo (550 rounds). We started out shooting paper targets while we adjusted the sights and got the laser pointing where it needed to be. After a while the paper targets got to be a little boring, so we dug through the farm truck for anything we could shoot. Found a 20oz bottle, a 12oz can, a couple of 8oz tupperware cups and an empty shotgun shell. So, being as competative as my wife and I are, we set up all six items and took turns, each getting 10 shots to take out all six targets. We started at about 5 yards and worked our way back each time. Well, let me just say that I'm glad she's gonna be on my side if the SHTF. She was able to hit the shotgun shell pretty consistently...I hit it too, a couple of times, but it usually took me the remainder of the magazine. I just had to brag on my baby...she has the bug now, I'm hoping to take her to the range before too long so we can shoot in a more comfortable environment.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:11:48 PM EDT
Congrats. They are hard to come by and you got one. I did too. Aint it grand.
Top Top