Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 1:52:02 PM EDT
and it's in 45acp.  4" service model, with 2 13rd mags, XD holster, mag pouch, and mag loader.  Only cost me $20 out of pocket, plus a SigPro SP2009.  Can't wait to shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#1]
1001 posts?

No pics??

Shame on you!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
1001 posts?

No pics??

Shame on you!

I'm at work. No digital camera access. Will try to have some pics up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Picked up my new XD 45 on the 17th, have'nt had a chance to shoot it yet  Been busy, and it's not gotten out of the 20's since then either, too damn cold for me!  I also ordered 2 extra mags with it, but alas they remained on back order, so I'm stuck with just two for now.  Anyway, since BIKECOP29 was chastised for not posting pics, I'm including them so I don't get in hot water!

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got the 4" .45 also but I can see a Tactical Bi Tone in the furture if I like this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top