Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 12:52:33 PM EDT
My sister-in-law called me the other day about an auction she was going to in MA, that had quite a few old guns.   I took a look on the web-site and told here which ones I could afford to bid on, and last night she called to say I was the proud owner of a Harrington and Richardson 1889 2nd model Auto Eject, in .38 S&W with what looks like a 5 or 6" barrel.  It is nickle plated, and what looks like excellent condition.   She had the auction house make sure that it would cock on single action as well as DA.

It cost me $125+shipping.    Not a great deal, but I've always wanted one of the little top break revolvers in .38 to go with my .32, and this one has the longer barrel, and is in great condition.

I'll try to post picts of it when it gets here.

Here is a picture of my Hopkins and Allen .32 Safety Police.  It is very similar to the H&R .38, but smaller.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat pistol. I like those revolvers that break down it has a very classic look.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top