Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2006 4:27:21 PM EST
I picked up a Black TLE/RL Pro on the EE. I haven't shot it yet, but this pistol is just awesome. I can't wait to get it to the range. Have there been any problems with these that you guys know of??
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 4:43:31 PM EST
And you don't post pics!!!??? WTF!

I've been lusting after one of these myself
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 12:10:55 AM EST
I have one myself. I thougt I was starting to have a problem with ftf every now and then, but when I slowed down and started paying attention I noticed I was shooting it with a very light grip. I tightened my grip on the pistol and the problem went away. I have since fired about 500 rounds with no malfunctions. BTW, mine is the external extractor model.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:35:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By WilsonCQB1911:

+1 on that note..........I've been lustering myself for 0ne.

I was at a local fun shop last week and almost bought one (TLE II/ RL).

I was about to hand over my credit card and all of a sudden something told me to hold out on the purchase and save the cash and buy one. Boy.. that's a first...

So $200 bucks saved and 700 to go....
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:02:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/30/2006 5:13:33 PM EST by Blue69]

Originally Posted By PocketG:

Originally Posted By WilsonCQB1911:

+1 on that note..........I've been lustering myself for 0ne.

I was at a local fun shop last week and almost bought one (TLE II/ RL).

I was about to hand over my credit card and all of a sudden something told me to hold out on the purchase and save the cash and buy one. Boy.. that's a first...

So $200 bucks saved and 700 to go....

+100
I sold my Custom II for my 4" black TLE/RL today! When it is light tomorrow or the next day, I will take some pics and post them. And hopefully Friday or Sunday I will get a chance to break her in! :)
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:11:43 PM EST
Ok...I got a pic taken. Now I need a holster. Any suggestions??

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:16:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:36:10 AM EST
Milt Sparks VMll are great, though a little pricey. I have a Galco Skyops for my Pro TLE RL and I like it just fine, cheaper too. The Galco is a very narrow holster and is more comfortable to me when worn in the 3 oclock position.
Top Top