Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 4:21:22 PM EDT
I went to my dealer today thinking of getting another CZ but instead I asked him to show me the P220 I held it in my hand and it got stuck in my palm and couldn't part with it, I had to go home so I had to pay for the gun, well that's what I told my wife anyway, she didn't beleive it can you belive?

any way it felt perfect in my hand just right, as Sigs tend to do that to you, I can't wait to go to the range, I'll post a report, but meanwhile is there any thing or tips from anyone regarding this pistol, like preffered ammo brand, weight ,type, what kind of accuracy should I expect, this is my first .45 I'm used to 9mm and 380s, also as with the .40 (I beleive P226) can the P220 be fitted with a .40 or .357 Sig barrell and magazine?

Thanks to all who replly.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you that was helpful information, going to take it out tomorrow snow or shine, I got a couple of American eagle 230 gr with it and it came with 3 magazines. so I think that will suffice as far as magazines but I'll pick up some more A.E 230s, for the others I have to see who carries them, I think this will take place of my Browning BDM and CZ for carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top