Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 1:42:29 PM EDT
Couldn't find one on the EE.  (Would rather not go through an auction site).

Here's what I want. Now where to get at a good price?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Me lickey that stainless.  Have you looked at CDNN investments.  I think I saw one there.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
well there is a shop here that sells them for $450ish but i am across the country from you.  you might want to try impact guns.  don't trust the pics--read the descriptions.  and also look at the cz85.  it is the same thing as the cz75 as far as mechanics and operation but it has ambidextrous controls.  

i love my cz75 pcr compact.  you have made a wise choice.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
well there is a shop here that sells them for $450ish but i am across the country from you.  you might want to try impact guns.  don't trust the pics--read the descriptions.  and also look at the cz85.  it is the same thing as the cz75 as far as mechanics and operation but it has ambidextrous controls.  

i love my cz75 pcr compact.  you have made a wise choice.

Hey, thanks for the info, Impact Guns is in my home state and a good price to boot. I checked CDNN but their web site is down.

Also, FWIW, the stainless version has an ambidextrous safety - from CZ's web site: "The new CZ 75 Stainless is the fi rst stainless steel fi rearm that bears the CZ name. With the exception of an ambidextrous manual safety and rubber grips, the stainless version is functionally identical to the CZ 75 B."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top