Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 1:14:02 PM EDT
I picked up a NIB CZ75B Compact with box and 2 13rd mags for the grand total of.....

$225.

This little pistol is great. Its like a DA/SA all steel Glock 19. Big enough for a service pistol, small enough to carry. Cocked and locked, as well

2 weeks in a row Ive hit home-runs. A Colt sp1 for $500, and now this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I picked up a NIB CZ75B Compact with box and 2 13rd mags for the grand total of.....

$225.

www.cz-usa.com/images/products/36.jpg

This little pistol is great. Its like a DA/SA all steel Glock 19. Big enough for a service pistol, small enough to carry. Cocked and locked, as well

2 weeks in a row Ive hit home-runs. A Colt sp1 for $500, and now this.

Definitely a lucky haul on some good swag. But, I've sworn

No more guns.
No more guns.
No more guns.

wganz
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
58 reads and one reply. Either yall think I bought crappy guns, or you hate me for stealing great ones
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I worked in a gunstore all the way through college (Go Dawgs.).  

The owner's policy was that we could buy used guns for whatever we agreed to pay the customers for them or the equivelent trade value.

I got some GREAT deals.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I rented a CZ75 Compact and fell in love.  Only problem is no ambi safeties (i'm a lefty), so Witness shopping I go...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is congrats and I wish I could find a NIB CZ like that for that price. I do not think you purchased junk guns at all. CZ is one of my favorite gun makers.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
58 reads and one reply. Either yall think I bought crappy guns, or you hate me for stealing great ones

I'll take "B".
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:50:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You, sir, are DESPICABLE!  You stole MY pistol!  I demand you return it forthwith!

Outstanding deal on an outstanding firearm.

I hate your ass.

I am starting to agree with you. I have always liked the CZ75, and it was the first 9mm I ever shot. This little compact is comfy, small, has a good DA and SA trigger, has a flawless poly finish on it. It also has NO slide to frame play. Much like a Wilson or Les Baer 1911 that I play with at work all day.... Im happy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a reason I avoid where you work CFII.

I can't afford it anymore.  Wife said no more.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Great gun at a geat price.  CZs are highly undermarketed.  Most gunowners don't known how good they are.  You obviously have above average (gunowner) intelligence.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]
lucky bastard!
I had the pleasure of shooting my first CZ a few weeks ago (Thanks Ryfter!!)  It was an 85 and it was pretty slick.  How are the sights on the comact?

Oh yeah, did I mention your a lucky bastard!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#12]
THat's one great looking pistol! And a GREAT deal! Nice job.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I would kill for a compact, but they ar eillegal up here  (barrel is too short, apparently firearms with a 4" barrel or less are not sporting and inaccurate never mind that our police carried 4" smiths for years, decades even)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top