Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 4:45:45 PM EDT
Saw two in the store today.  I thought it was a joke.  The reciever looked like snakeskin but with rectangles.
Anyone got any information or pictures?
How do they compare to the regular frames?

I used search and couldnt find anything.
thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I am guessing that it is the same dip-paint job that a company did to some other guns.
Shot a G-22 that had their desert cammie decorator job on it, which started flaking off the backstrap.
A buddy of mine bought a Walther P-22 a month or so ago and was so proud of his carbon fiber frame.
Hated to do it, but had to show him where his "carbon fibers" were peeling away from inside the triggerguard.
Forgot the name of the company, but I remember there was a post somewhere about it here.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:30:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of a carbon fiber glock.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#3]
My guess is it that it is done by Dynamic Finishes they are the same company that does the desert camo Glock.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Yo I gots ta be gettin ma GLOCK fotie in da bling bling!!
www.dynamicfinishes.com/pattern.php?page=WTP_101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top