Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2001 7:58:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks LT. One gun I leave as is, dont mess with perfection. This happened years ago, some other company went out of business due to crappy parts.(forgot the name) Will print copies for gunshow today too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Lightning Strike aftermarket trigger in one of my 21's (aluminum trigger, very nice feel), this isn't the one you are talking about LT, is it?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, why don't they name names? Surely gunaccessories.com isn't the only one selling these. I doubt that ga.com has their own Glock trigger marketed (over-priced....)?

I've heard an aftermarket trigger in a Glock (under 4 lbs.) is a legal liability anyway for CCW.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#5]
No, I got it from Brownells.

I will drop Glock a note and see if they have any specifics, failing that, I will load up a few primer only rounds and do some drop testing .
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads-up LT.  Even though I don't own one of those triggers, it's still nice to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top