Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 6:28:33 PM EDT
It's been a while since I owned a Glock.  The second semiauto handgun I ever owned was a Glock 19 and at one time I owned every single Glock model made except the longslide versions, but I drifted away from Glock to SIG, HK, and 1911s.  
Up until yesterday, my daily carry gun was a SIG 229 in 40, but I have a buttload of 9mm and 45ACP and less than 200 rounds of 40, so I decided I was going to go with a compact 45 as my CCW gun instead and went to the gun show.  I sold my SIG and after fondling a Berett PX4 45 and Smith M&P 45, I found a Glock 30 for $450 out the door, used but like new in the box, and grabbed it.  
Today I put a couple hundred rounds through it to confirm function (I had shot a friend's 30 before, so I knew I liked how it felt and could shoot it well) and as of now, it's my daily carry gun.
So I am back in the fold once more...
Anyone have a good suggestion for an IWB holster?  Right now, I am using a belly band, which works well in this weather, but when it gets hotter, I want a regular holster.
I carried the SIG in a Galco Summer Comfort, but I can't seem to find that model for the Glock 30.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Threat Solutions UCR/Desantis Scopion copy, Milt Sparks VM II/TTGunleather copy, CompTac (CTAC/MTAC) get my vote

others too check out, crossbreed, galco, bladetech, etc

other topics:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=13&t=52089
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=13&t=51999
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=10&t=50269
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=13&t=51633
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=10&t=49982
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=10&t=52437

also, congats on another great glock!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top