Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/1/2007 1:38:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:43:49 PM EDT
I feel it was worth it. Mines on the G30.

Light time with new batts is 1 hour and 21 hrs for laser time. The light shuts off, no dimming that I noticed, at an hour. I thought something was wrong until I sent it in for repair.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:48:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By onewhodoesnotsleep:
I feel it was worth it. Mines on the G30.

Light time with new batts is 1 hour and 21 hrs for laser time. The light shuts off, no dimming that I noticed, at an hour. I thought something was wrong until I sent it in for repair.

Thanks for replying. Is it easy to sight in the laser?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:01 PM EDT
Yes, even comes with little tool to do it. Stays put too. Here is a few pics.

You may want the GTL22, the light starts out dimmed than gets brighter until you push the switch all the way on.
It may take a a few seconds to get used to the bright light when activating right out of a sleep. I probably should have purchased that one myself.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:51:45 AM EDT
Wow, thanks for the pics, that looks great. One more question, could this be used with any handgun with a rail? I imagine it could, but since it was designed for Glocks it won't fit right against the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:39:25 PM EDT
I read some where it will fit on any nato spec rail. I have put it on my AR's on front sight side rails, yankee hill forearm rails and a few others rail systems. My other pistols do not have rails. Every time I go to buy a new handgun I walk out with another rifle.

Top Top