Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 11:36:27 AM EDT
I am just kind of getting back into Glocks, have owned models 19, 20 and 22 and have a Glock 29 in route to my safe at present, should have it Monday.  My question is, does Glock have ANY plans to produce a 22 LR version of say the models 26 or 19 size weapons.  While I understand that Glocks are predominatly made in defensive calibers for just self protection use, with the Advent of the P22 Walther, and especially with the problems I have read about them, wouldnt it be great to have a blowback Glock in 22 lr?  While it would certainly be a newer design, I fully expect Gaston Glock could easily do it.  The P.38 and many other locked breach design also were offered in 22.  Just curious what other Glock users think about this or have heard.  Thank you for you time!  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Glock could definitely do it; why they haven't yet confuses me.  I don't think they have to worry about them not selling...If I were Gaston I'd be more willing to take the "risk" of introducing a .22 than of spending the money designing a downsized .45 round...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If they had one based on the mid sized frame I would buy one.  IF I remember right the GSSF website had a poll about this very subject.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you guys ever thought about getting a 22lr conversion?
Ive got an advantage arsm kit and I love it
www.advantagearms.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top