Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 1:44:20 PM EDT
So, I am looking for some Glock decals. I figured I would go to the actual site and shoot them an email to see if they would hook me up (I have found most companies do) But I did not find any email contacts. Anyone know if Glock will do this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I walked in to Bass Pro in Phoenix yesterday and asked if they sold the Glock disassembly mats, they had one in a display case but no price tag.

The guy said "hold on a second", walked in the back room, grabbed me a mat, a sticker, 2 pins, and a Glock magazine and handed them to me...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That is some awesome service. I will give it a try!!!! All they can do is say no.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, try your local gun stores, esp. the big ones, sometimes they get tons of swag...once when I worked at Sportsmans we got a pallet full of hats...Benelli, Glock, Carbon Express etc...all to give away.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#4]
There was a long lived thread here about freebies from Glock complete with customer service number to call.

My guess is Glock will never give away swag over the phone again unless you are an FFL placing an order
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
All you have to do is call or fax Glock and ask them to send you what you want..  I have done it a few times and they always send it in a couple days..

Here is what they sent me last time calendar, patches, key rings ,stickers and Glock 17 cut away poster..

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#6]
If you run into a wall, shoot me a PM, I'll see what we have laying around the store.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Jeremy54B. i just shot Glock a fax to see if they could send some stuff. we will see what happens. I am going to a couple local shops this weekend as well. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Yup.

No Problem.  Let me know if I can help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top