Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 1:02:13 PM EDT
I got the upgrade kit from CDNN for my Glock 19 because the serial numbers said that it

was made in Feb 1990 and the parts which aren't blued in my new Glock 17 are blued in the

19.  The parts came in today and I put them in the gun without a hitch, only when I looked at the

bag they came in it stated it was for "Pre EH" and my numbers start out with "LV" in front of them.

I had already done as usual and performed a functions test checking to see if the new firing pin

would hit an old spent case and it did.  I called CDNN back and asked them if they knew anything

about why I was sent this kit when I gave them the serial # off of the gun and the man told me

call back tomorrow.

I have since fired the gun and it worked fine for 30 rounds and am just wondering what the  

difference is between the parts and is this safe to shoot?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Call GLOCK...Talk to a tech....They WILL KNOW
I just sent my 21 to them for a FREE warrenty upgrade because my Ser#  falls in the warrenty kaaboom G21's.Funny thing tho...its got over 50,000 rounds through it and WOlf steel case too..
Never any issues with my piece.
O.K....Its not so free because it cost me 50bucks  to send it UPS.
But I will get the slide refinished as part of the service.
Don't screw with guys who think they are GLOCK experts...Talk to the experts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top